Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the best products for our clients and users.
We are looking for a Research and Insights Manager to plan and research calls with both existing clients, prospects and end-users of Array's products. You will create discussions and distill conversations into applicable insights to help us refine our messaging, influence our product roadmap and better serve our clients. You will report to the VP of Product Marketing.
Array is one of the fastest growing companies in FinTech. Working remotely in the US, you are insight-driven, and creative storyteller.
- Establish research roadmaps that align to our business objectives
- Partner with product marketing to infuse an understanding of the buyer, vertical and category landscape into marketing strategy
- Lead the research process, including building the research with both current clients, prospective clients and end-users
- Develop insights from data using a variety of our sources, and contribute provocative and unexpected insights that can only be found through an integrated data perspective.
- Share research findings and insights through Google slide presentations to a variety of audiences
- Inform and collaborate with key stakeholders in developing integrated plans grounded in, data-driven insights
- Develop briefs, onboard and manage external research agencies
- 8+ years of business and market research experience
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Deep analytical and storytelling ability
- Create compelling and clear presentations
- Experience in the financial sector, network or in-house at a FinTech or financial institution.
- Project management skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- Previous experience working in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
Array Offers All Employees the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- In-house wellness concierge and partnership with TalkSpace to support mental health
- 100% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We’re at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.