Manager, Operational Reporting and Analytics at Brightspeed (Remote)
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by funds managed by Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
Check us out on the web!
Brightspeed has an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Operational Reporting and Analytics to join our growing team. As Manager, Operational Reporting and Analytics, you will report to the Director, Business Operations Support and will be responsible for the overall leadership, direction, and execution of operational reporting, analytics and related reporting tools that will be used to monitor and drive process optimization and efficiency, customer service and network performance. You will provide key analytics to lead transformational change within operations to improve product and service delivery, customer experience and internal efficiencies. You will have a strong business acumen, the abilities to define and implement groundbreaking ideas, to lead diverse teams, to work within a fast-moving environment to rapidly deliver support and services that have a broad business impact, and desire to have an industry wide impact.
As Manager, Operational Reporting and Analytics, you will find this a tremendous opportunity to shape a team through visionary leadership and robust process and efficiency improvements resulting in Brightspeed being synonymous with quality service and an exceptional customer experience.
As Manager, Operations Reporting and Analytics you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead a highly effective data driven team that provide operational and process support to the field operations, network and customer services team supporting front line execution and a superior customer experience
- Accountable for managing a diverse workforce that supports reporting, the related reporting tools and process
- Manage the data analytics of operational and network performance data
- Initiate and lead process improvements driven the data analytic results
- Provide critical data to drive ongoing operational performance improvement
- Use data and analytics to understand the return on investment, workforce optimization, and supporting service metric root cause analysis
- Prepare and present results to senior leadership
- Drive the company culture and strategies. Create strategies to achieve business goals such as increasing revenues, optimizing expenses, and developing a skilled, motivated, satisfied, and diverse workforce.
- Provide strong leadership, including communicating vision, strategy, and objectives. Lead by example in creating an environment that encourages open communication, sharing ideas and best practices, and building strong cross-functional relationships.
- Strategically work with other functional leaders in innovation and driving cross functional process changes
- Conduct and ensure timely employee appraisal reviews and progress reports for your team
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical work experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills to hire, develop, and motivate team members
- Experience with operational and customer services systems and applications within the network and communication industry
- Experience in the development and utilization of robotic process and reporting automation tools
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik Sense) to use in communicating the outputs of data models
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to lead cross functional teams
- Customer-centric mindset
- Encourages teamwork and collaboration - excellent coaching skills and the ability to build employee commitment
- Ability to motivate others and work under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to articulate via written and through oral communication
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Master’s Degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or Data Analytics
- Telecom/Cable/Internet Service Provider industry experience
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We meet you where you are...wherever you are, by providing sensible remote and hybrid work arrangements. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please be advised that Brightspeed (Connect Holding LLC) requires its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to the Company’s legal obligations including potentially accommodating an employee’s sincerely held religious beliefs or medical condition.