Manager, Media Analytics at Dentsu (Pittsburgh, PA)
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that inform people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology create improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.Job Description
The Media Analytics team at Merkle is a fast-growing team of thought leaders who apply rigorous analytics to help our clients assess the effectiveness of their media efforts. We combine our deep media platform knowledge and cross channel expertise to understand the drivers of performance.
We are looking for a Manager to be the primary daily SME voice to the client. You will lead a cross-functional delivery team to execute strategies and plans that provide insights and measurements to allow clients to optimize their media investment decision
- You will be the primary contact to client, team members; manage daily communications
- Architect solutions based on clients' business goals
- Translate requirements into analytics roadmap and delivery plan
- Provide end-to-end insights, performance dashboards and return on investment analysis, leveraging media, behavior and performance data
- Execute measurement frameworks, test/learn strategies and optimization scenarios to improve clients' media performance
- Manage analysts and provide expertise, mentoring and career advocacy to junior team members
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Economics or related quantitative field required; advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of work experience
- Working proficiency of digital marketing channels (Search, Display, Social, Video and Email) and offline channels (Linear TV, Addressable TV, Radio)
- Experience managing projects that range from several weeks to months, that involve associates across multiple teams
- Experience designing and measuring media and audience-based test plans for multiple channels for multiple campaigns
- Experience presenting work products (analytics/marketing) to VPs and above
- Expertise across multiple verticals, channels and business problems
- Experience with R, Python, SQL, Tableau
Desired Skills/Experience :
- An understanding of relational databases, marketing technology and audience-based platforms (Google, Facebook, Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle)
- Work with external clients or 3rd party vendors managing relations, scope and work product throughout the relationship
- Report on company revenue production and quickly identify revenue improvement opportunities
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company based on age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and state or local laws. To request or discuss accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $121,000 to $151,000. Salary is based on many factors including relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information about dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/.