Manager, Enterprise Data Analytics at ZoomInfo (Remote)
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
Our fast-growing Enterprise Engineering & Data Analytics team is looking for a Manager of Business Intelligence to support our efforts in rationalizing and analyzing various datasets across our organization. We are developing analytic capabilities to support and enable the rapid growth and influence of the BI function throughout the organization by supporting internal customer segments such as Sales, Customer Experience, Finance, HR, and Marketing.
This role will have significant focus on driving the development of strong analytical insights by using predictive analyses and will have a passion for up-leveling the team. Consumers of these insights will include cross-functional stakeholders and management, up to senior and executive leadership. This role requires a high degree of influence with the Key Business Heads, the ability to translate data processes across business units, and the strong ability to be an advocate for the data at all times.
The successful candidate is analytical, thorough, gregarious, highly tenacious, and possesses a strong passion for storytelling with data. A passion for empowering and upskilling the team is a must. The candidate will have strong follow-through and excellent communication skills and enjoys working in the unknown. The candidate likes working to develop and define key business questions, and to set up proper data structure and collection, and design analysis that answer the questions. Candidates should be passionate about working with data, be driven to dive deep, and strive to socialize business impacts to guide the broader organization.
- IDENTIFY NEEDS & RECOMMEND SOLUTIONS: Ask the right questions, understand the business needs of cross-functional stakeholders, ideate and make recommendations for appropriate reports and analyses.
- DEVELOP DATA STRATEGY & GAIN ACCESS TO DATA: Develop strategic plans to access appropriate and necessary data sources to support analyses and gain access to data through collaboration and/or data generation; have a strong understanding of data quality and assess and evangelize data monitoring and alerts.
- DIVE INTO DATA: Develop a comprehensive and deep understanding of the data we work with, foster learning with colleagues using analytical tools and applications to broaden data accessibility, advance our proficiency/efficiency in understanding and using the data appropriately.
- DEVELOP INTO AN EXPERT IN APPLYING METHODS: Become familiar with and adopt appropriate analytical methodologies, tools and applications to ensure relevant and impactful approaches; pursue technical training and development opportunities, strive to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- CONTRIBUTE TO BODY OF KNOWLEDGE: Develop new functional relationships; break down and explain business processes in place; explore new technologies and techniques. Share these insights with the broader team; mentor and coach analysts.
- PRODUCE HIGH QUALITY ANALYSIS: Apply rigor in analytical design and methods, plan for data processing and querying many types of data sources, design an appropriate analysis plan, assess effective ways of presenting and delivering the results to maximize impact and interpretability, implement and/or oversee analyses from start to finish, including reporting.
- INTERPRET AND SHARE RESULTS: Communicate findings to stakeholders and functional partners, understand end-user needs, and create effective communication strategies for largest business impact
- 2+ years of experience leading a cross-functional analytics team
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in data analytics, business intelligence, business analytics, etc.
- Experience working with Snowflake or cloud data platforms
- Intermediate to advanced SQL and experience working with relational databases
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Science, Data Management, Computer Science, or related
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics
- Skills in data administration, design, and data architecture
- Intermediate to advanced data visualization experience (e.g. Looker, Einstein, Tableau)
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment
- Passion to learn technical tools, business processes, and develop soft skills
- Willingness to grow and adapt to changing needs of a fast growing business
- Specialization or Graduate Degree in Data Management, Business/Business Analytics, Data Analytics, Information Systems or related
- Strong project management capabilities to manage multiple project streams of varying complexity; propensity for thinking through projects in a process-oriented way
- Experience developing strong partnerships across a multi-layered and matrixed organization
- Experience working in or partnering closely with one or more business functions
Interest in diving into business processes, understanding all the action and decision points with their reasoning, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Experience in data exploration: working in the data and with stakeholders to determine the potential use and value of a new dataset, as well as developing the data model that can deliver that value.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.