Manager, Digital Analytics at ServiceNow (South Bay)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
In this role, you will support analyses and insights for ServiceNow’s Digital teams. This includes understanding customer behavior and measuring ROI from marketing and strategic initiatives for customer success.The ideal candidate has outstanding analytic skills, strong business acumen, excellent interpersonal abilities, and a passion for analysis.
In addition, you will:
- Use analytics tools to track, report, and analyze website performance, customer and visitor behavioral trends for customer success
- Design and create daily, weekly, monthly, yearly digital dashboards and KPI's to help monitor performance of customer success during a customer’s lifecycle
- Proactively identify opportunities for segmentation and site analysis
- Drive the analytics learning agenda for Digital to drive more engaging customer experiences.
- Highlight observations and business context to deliver actionable recommendations to stakeholders, beyond basic reporting
- Define business requirements, test all data requirements to support accurate tagging implementation both for web analytics and marketing programs
- Ensure process adherence and data standards are maintained for ongoing and accurate tracking
- Regularly present high-level summaries to key stakeholders
- Analyze and document the impact of marketing campaigns, product changes, events and other key drivers of performance
- Staying apprised of industry trends, best practices and emerging technologies to drive ongoing improvements to available analytics
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of extensive experience in implementing and using digital and web analytics tools
- Experience in managing teams, with an emphasis on building, managing, and motivating high-performance teams
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, statistics, economics, or related field
- Experience with Adobe analytics, including tagging enhancements, and Google Analytics is a must
- Experience with data visualization tools: Tableau, Looker etc.
- Experience with A/B and Multivariate testing required
- Experience with tag management systems, debuggers, display advertising, email, SEM, social media, marketing automation, personalization, and attribution models
- Ability to access, manipulate, analyze, trend and interpret data
- Strong organizational, written communication and presentation skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.