Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we're looking for our next Head of Threat Lab. You will be a player/coach responsible for managing a team of analysts tasked with ongoing monitoring and surfacing of new threats in the digital advertising ecosystem. This role and team will have extensive interaction with large data sets (we monitor hundreds of thousands of transactions per second and collect tens of billions of events each day)
- Analyze and investigate impression level data in order to conceptualize stories, and write research reports, articles, blogs and bulletins.
- Partner with Marketing to drive publication and distribution of noteworthy stories coming from internal investigations
- Apply business insight to research for C-Level thought leadership stories that define high level trends by industry, vertical or geographic area.
- Stay on top of emerging threats that could be first to market blogs
- Assist product management, data science, and development in product/solution planning and prioritization
- Oversee team of data analysts, ensuring career growth and development
- Bachelors or Master's degree in data science, computer science, computer engineering, digital forensics, cyber security, telecommunications, information assurance or security studies.
- 5-7+ years of related experience, with at least 2 years direct management experience
- Excellent analytical abilities and a strong ability to think creatively when approaching issues.
- Strong SQL skills including building functions & procedures, writing complex queries, and using SQL as an investigative tool
- Familiarity with Python (Pandas/Numpy)
- Ability to synthesize technical information about large datasets to communicate both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Strong data mining skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills required – both oral and written, with the ability to educate others about complex technology/methodologies and clearly articulate business level benefits/impacts.
- Strong verbal presentation and writing skills, including the demonstrated ability to write clear and concise text.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.