Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Here, you will find a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, talented peers, comprehensive benefits and career development opportunities. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as you help us advance health equity on a global scale. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
The Digital Marketing Analytics Manager is an analytics expert with a proven track record, a driven self-starter, an innovative problem solver, and someone that is passionate about creating remarkable digital experiences driven by insights. The position requires extensive experience in digital analytics and optimization, relationship building skills, and proven ability to think strategically in the complex and evolving healthcare environment.
The role will focus on analyzing multiple sources of data, providing actionable insights that inform decisions and improve KPIs, and developing recommendations to improve engagement and communication with providers. You will use analytics and optimization tools, along with your expertise, to build and analyze segmentation to help tell the provider story and recommend opportunities to improve their experience across an ecosystem of digital channels. In this position, you will serve as mentor to others and lead projects to enhance the provider experience.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Solid ability to tell data stories to all levels of the organization, including an executive audience
- Partner with stakeholders to develop measurement frameworks that align to organization key performance indicators
- Ensure that measurement solutions adhere to organizational priorities
- Act as a subject matter expert on best-in-class digital analytics and optimization, consulting with stakeholders to enable the best possible view to member behaviors
- Support product teams with ad hoc and recurring reporting, and deep dive analytics to answer key business questions
- Develop learning and optimization plans collaboratively with data science, web analytics, and business stakeholders
- Evangelize importance of analytics and optimization across organization while developing solid relationships with the business stakeholders
- Development of measurable stakeholder goals and measurement plans that tie to business impact and ROI
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of Optum website architecture, KPI's and customer goals
- Manage customer expectations appropriately and keep projects on schedule and within scope
- Lead face-to-face brainstorming session with key stakeholders on the marketing, technical and design sides of a client's business
- Manage multiple projects, with multiple remote teams, at one time
- Interact frequently with clients via phone, email, and in-person
- Provide regular status updates to the leadership and quickly escalate potential issues
- Monitor trends in web, social, digital, and mobile media and exploring new tools, trends and applications that could positively impact our business
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or 4+ years of equivalent work experience in data analytics
- 3+ years of digital analytics experience working with large, distributed teams
- Demonstrated experience utilizing the Adobe suite of web analytics products, or Google Analytics
- Experience with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated experience in managing the analytics lifecycle, including testing methodologies
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington Residents Only: The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island or Washington residents is $85,000 to $167,300. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone-of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income-deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment