GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
GoodRx is on a mission to become a brand that all Americans know and love, and one that people associate with getting healthier. As we expand our brand marketing efforts and strategy, we are looking for a talented analyst to help drive that expansion.
The BI Manager is an individual contributor role and will report to the Senior Director of Marketing Analytics to build reporting and identify opportunities for broadcast media plan. In this position, you will partner closely with our marketing team and external partners to coordinate measurement plans, offer strategic insight, and provide timely results reporting. Your work will have an immediate impact on the business given the importance of TV, streaming video, audio and other broadcast media on our overall paid marketing strategy. We are looking for someone with a unique combination of technical skills and strategic thinking who can transform complex analyses into actionable insights. An ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, independent problem solver who is excited to dive into the details, ask questions, make recommendations, and drive results.
- Provide thought leadership and performance reporting for TV, streaming video, streaming audio and other broadcast campaigns based on internal and external measurement tools
- Maintain and improve upon existing measurement models
- Develop automated dashboards and reports to monitor business trends, identify optimization opportunities, and maintain a pulse on overall KPI health
- Inform media strategy by identifying and sizing areas of opportunity through performance analysis
- Design tests and build new measurement methodologies for new marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Provide analytical input for planning and budgeting purposes
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in an analytical role
- Prior experience working with TV / audio media measurement
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- High Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- SQL proficiency
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to interpret data to find insights and drive recommendations
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners by leveraging data and insights
Nice to Have:
- Ability to run advanced analytics (e.g. driver analyses, econometric modeling)
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.