Manager Analytics & Innovation - Remote at Aurora Health Care
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:37 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 9, 2022
- The Analytics & Innovation department leverages data and advanced analytics to identify strategic business and clinical opportunities, translating insights into pragmatic projects and solutions for Advocate Physician Partners (APP) and the enterprise population health division. The Manager, Analytics & Innovation, is responsible for managing a team of analysts who provide organizational population health cost and utilization reporting using claims and medical record data. This position provides expertise in evaluating, implementing, and maintaining system-wide business intelligence reporting systems to support and improve operations and management of risk populations. The manager coordinates and prioritizes the work of the analytics team, working closely with the director, executives, and vendors to implement big data projects and analyses that support APP and Enterprise Population Health strategies.
- Major Responsibilities:
- Manage Data Projects and Reporting: Coordinate and supervise the evaluation, planning, and implementation of corporate projects related to cost and utilization data, reporting, and business intelligence systems. Standardize and implement robust, efficient reporting practices that minimize errors, oversee monthly report production, lead analytics team in annual scorecard and population health index development, demonstrate current expertise and knowledge of business intelligence tools, anticipate the reporting needs of senior leaders.
- Provide Measurement Expertise: Demonstrate expertise in population health measurement development and in-depth knowledge of national cost, utilization, and quality metrics.
- Team Member Development: Lead team of analysts providing system-level analytics and reporting; provide for growth of system-wide analytic capabilities.
- Business Intelligence Technology Solutions: Implement and manage computer programs, applications, and business intelligence systems.
- Master's degree in economics, statistics/data science, finance, business analytics, health informatics, or equivalent experience (masters preferred).
- 6+ years of relevant work experience, including at least 2 years in healthcare
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Demonstrated success working with health care data, including physician and hospital claims, pharmacy claims, lab results and electronic medical record data
- Knowledge of financial and clinical health care trends and industry standards
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with business intelligence systems, data bases, and data models. Knowledge of basic statistics
- Competent ability to create queries in SQL or other query languages/systems. Proficient with MS-Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrates critical thinking, ability to problem solve, and is results oriented. Demonstrates ability to lead a team and achieve goals on complex projects . Strong communication and networking skills. Demonstrates political sensitivity; customer service oriented
- Competent application of data project management skills. Some experience in facilitating process redesign
- Demonstrates strong organizational and time management skills. Some management level experience in preparing and delivering written and oral reports
- Ability to work independently. Desire to learn with strong intellectual curiosity
More Information on Aurora Health Care
Aurora Health Care operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in Milwaukee, WI, Glendale, WI, Grafton, WI, Greenfield, WI, Hales Corners, WI, Kenosha, WI, Sheboygan, WI, Oshkosh, WI, De Pere, WI, Green Bay, WI, Green Bay, WI, Green Bay, WI, Green Bay, WI and Green Bay, WI. Aurora Health Care was founded in 2022. It has 13370 total employees. To see all 60 open jobs at Aurora Health Care, click here.
Read Full Job Description