About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
Lyra is seeking an experienced leader to develop its analyst and influencer relations program to drive and expand Lyra’s role as the industry’s leading provider of comprehensive mental health benefits.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record for building positive relationships with analysts and influencers as part of a fast paced, high-growth organization. Ideal candidates will also have experience in enterprise B2B technology and/or healthcare technology. We are seeking a proven expert with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Design, execute, and manage Lyra’s industry analyst, influencer, and thought leadership strategy and plan
- Create, nurture, and manage positive relationships with industry analysts, industry influencers, and thought leaders, serving as a key, centralized contact point and connector
- Act as spokesperson and communicator in partnership with Lyra leadership
- Plan, schedule, and manage analyst/influencer program activities such as participation in analyst research, conferences, briefings, inquiries, and reporting
- Catalyze analyst reports and content development, and support analyst research with expert Lyra facts, perspectives, customer resources, and industry knowledge
- Support Lyra go-to-market programs by recommending and coordinating analyst engagements including webinars, research, other content, and events
- Prioritize and manage incoming analyst requests for information, research support, research review, customer references, and event speakers
- Drive alignment with sales, marketing and product teams to maximize program impact
- 7+ years of experience managing analyst relations programs
- Demonstrated ability to write and communicate clearly and concisely
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Experience working independently with executives in all facets of communications program development and execution
- Strong strategic thinking and ability to influence at all levels
- Results orientation, candor, and authenticity
- Track record creating thought leadership in B2B, technology or healthcare
- Organizational, project, and time management skills to meet objectives
- Strong skills for collaboration and proven ability to work across different groups
This is a remote optional position. Qualified candidates outside of California are encouraged to apply!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description