Management Analyst at Spry Methods, Inc. (Charleston, SC)
| Charleston, SC
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:50 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, March 24, 2022
Spry brings a unique blend of proven service delivery, scalable and agile corporate infrastructure, and the ability to recruit and retain the best and brightest in the industry to support our customers. The Spry team engages in exciting and rewarding opportunities that challenge their abilities, in an atmosphere that encourages both personal and professional growth, fostering a positive and energetic work environment.
Who We're Looking For (Position Overview)
Spry is looking for a Management Analyst to join our contract with a government customer in Charleston, SC.
This teammate will be responsible for providing Program and Financial Management (PM&FM) analysis and technical support to our customer and team.
We are looking for someone who can contribute logically, analytically, can offer clarity, organization, and leadership to assist the customer and our team.
What Your Day-To-Day Looks Like (Position Responsibilities)
- Participate in programmatic reviews including: IPRs, PMRs, manpower, schedule, and budget reviews.
- Develop PMPs and spend plans.
- EVM analysis.
- Archiving and maintenance within information repositories
- Strategic and communications planning
- Risk management support
- Develop and maintain integrated master schedules
- Arrange, facilitate, lead and/or report on multiple weekly meetings
- Manage and maintain interface with key leadership across the division as needed; key leadership includes but is not limited to, Division Heads, IPT Leads, Project Leads, and Business Financial Managers.
- Facilitate the day-to-day business operations of the customer as needed.
Team Spry is always mutually supportive of each other across all of our Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) efforts. Any support that the team needs for us to better support our customer and one another (within reason and openly communicated about) is expected.
What You Need to Succeed (Minimum Requirements)
- Three (3) years of Project Management and Controls experience, to include: Development of Schedules and Critical Path analysis, Experience with Primavera P6, Development of Program Monitoring Approach (e.g. PERT, CPM, EVM), Analysis of Programs Health, Data Collection and Analysis, Development of Schedules, Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR) and Development of Program Status Reports.
- Experience with Microsoft Project or equivalent.
- Experience with MS Office and issue tracking/PM Software (e.g., Jira).
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the year (primarily remote and local office work but the occasional large planning session may require travel)
- Eligible for Secret Clearance
Ideally, You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications)
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Experience working with NIWC Atlantic.
- Knowledge of or experience with P-CARD process.
- An awareness of and experience with meeting teammates and customers on their level. For example, engineers and the business folks may not always approach problem solving the same way. We'd like you to bridge those gaps where you can. Stand astride the technical and business sides when they aren't aligned and help drive things forward (with sensitivity and respect for the customer's organizational culture and structure).
- If you can teach and bring skills home and elevate our broader team further - even better.
Perks of Working for Us (Benefits):
Medical Coverage – United Healthcare - 3 Options
- Traditional - POS Choice Plus Network
- HDHP - POS Choice Plus Network
- HDHP - EPO Choice Network
Vision Coverage – VSP - Vision Service Plan
Dental Coverage – Guardian Dental - PPO Premier Plan or Value Plan
Paid Time Off (PTO) – PTO accrural starts at 15 days per year
Training Benefit – Annual training allowance available toward any job-related training or education
401 (k) – Multiple Fund Choices through Professional Capital Service (PCS) with a company match
For our full list of benefits, please visit http://www.sprymethods.com/careers/benefits/
As a federal contractor, Spry is required to verify that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.
At Spry, we believe talented and dedicated employees are our most valued assets and the foundation of our success. We are committed to crafting a diverse and inclusive workplace that endorses engagement, creativity, quality and innovation.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, we evaluate qualified candidates in full consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other protected status.
More Information on Spry Methods, Inc.
Spry Methods, Inc. operates in the Other industry. The company is located in McLean, VA. Spry Methods, Inc. was founded in 2000. It has 89 total employees. To see all 3 open jobs at Spry Methods, Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description