Metropolis develops advanced computer vision and machine learning technology that make mobile commerce remarkable. Our platform is already deployed in hundreds of mobility facilities and industries with billions in opportunities. We’re building the digital pipes through which the future of mobile commerce will move.
Metropolis is seeking a Machine Learning Testing Engineer to lead the verification and validation of the Machine Learning projects through test automation, and developing various automation tools that would empower our data, training, and deployment pipelines.
You will be responsible for developing and managing various testing pipelines in Hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) and Software-in-the-loop (SIL). You will identify inefficiencies and solve these problems through standardization and automation using Jenkins at the infrastructure level.
The platform you build will accelerate the life cycle of our product and provide a foundation for the workflow of ML engineers. If you are interested in building fault-tolerant systems, eliminating toil, automation, and CI/CD in the computer vision area, then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
- Work with the Machine learning team to build a scalable and reliable MLOps infrastructure using automation.
- Build and deploy CICD pipelines with workflow management tools.
- Drive and improve version control strategies for data and code.
- Build monitoring tools and automate the testing pipeline.
- Write maintainable and high-quality code across our pipelines.
- Think big, and explore divergent concepts/ideas while understanding how to converge and build iteratively towards the goals of the Machine Learning team.
- Inspire the entire team (including your cross-functional) partners by bringing new ideas to the table.
- Help with the hiring and onboarding of engineers to the Machine Learning team.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in modern software design, development, testing, and CICD
- 2+ years of experience with Python/C++ testing framework (GoogleTest and Gmock)
- 2+ years of experience with CICD automation with distributed pipeline execution using Jenkins
- 1+ years of experience with distributed/scalable systems infrastructure to operate algorithms as a software product
- 1+ years of experience in deep learning framework, TensorFlow/PyTorch/MxNet
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
- Knowledge of TensorRT and CUDA
- Knowledge of Ansible and GitBucket is a plus.
When you join Metropolis, you’ll join a team of world-class product leaders and engineers, building an ecosystem of technologies at the intersection of parking, mobility, and real estate. Our goal is to build an inclusive culture where everyone has a voice and the best idea wins. You will play a key role in building and maintaining this culture as our organization grows.