About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
At Lyra we believe that data-driven technology and decision making is a critical part of solving the thorny, complex challenges of provider quality and accessibility in a broken system. We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Software Engineer who cares about impact, ownership, cross-functional projects, and mentorship.
Lyra is for you if you
- Want to work with brilliant people solving hard problems
- Have a passion for social impact and helping people when they are most vulnerable
- Like to collaborate across teams with physicians, therapists, data scientists, and product managers
- Be part of a team of innovative ML engineers working on core pieces of our ML models, data APIs, and ML infrastructure
- Work with stakeholders on requirements and solutions for ML models and data API’s
- And of course, you will be coding every day!
- 2+ years working as an Machine Learning Engineer / Software Engineer
- Ability to write high-quality code in Python and Java (Kotlin a plus) with a track record of shipping impactful ML models and/or data APIs
- Solid grasp of algorithms, optimization techniques, and machine learning
- Experience implementing, designing, and scaling production-level machine learning models and/or data APIs in AWS using Kubernetes
- Experience working with highly sensitive data in a healthcare environment
- A track record of making quality vs. deadline tradeoffs in fast-paced environments
- Strong communication skills and ability to generate consensus and buy-in within the team
- Organizational skills and the ability to simplify complex problems and prioritize what matters most for the sake of the team and the business
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description