Machine Learning Research Engineer at AiCure (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:11 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 17, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
The Machine Learning Research Engineer creates and modifies computer programs by converting project requirements into code. This position reports to the Director of AI, Engineering.
II. Essential Functions/Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all work complies with all applicable Ai Cure policy, procedures and SOP’s.
- Ensure that work adheres to applicable regulations (e.g., HIPPA)
- Develop and deploy computer vision solutions
- Provide research and insight regarding direction of computer vision development within the company.
- Carries multiple projects and or responsibilities
- Prepare and participate in presentation of code reviews and testing.
- Mentor and train Jr. Programmers
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing objectives, data input, and output requirements.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; including where necessary preparing a work flow diagrams using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting workflow information into computer program.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Design, develop, and support Ai Cure applications.
- Develop and program using Python, Java or C++ Linux data servers.
- Gather and document user requirements/features
- Define unit and acceptance tests for applications
III. Required Education & Training:
- Master’s-level degree in computer science or computer/electrical engineering. Previous professional experience may be considered in lieu of advanced degree.
- Experience in image segmentation, clustering, object detection, and similar topics in Computer Vision.
- 1-5 years commercial software development experience. Having shipped a commercially viable product highly desirable.
- Ability to manage and provide tactical and leadership guidance to clinical team.
- Company directed training related to Quality Management System, Human Subjects, Security and Good Clinical Practice.
IV. Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional, self starter, very enthusiastic, catalyst and committed to make the difference
More Information on AiCure
AiCure operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in New York, NY. AiCure was founded in 2010. It has 103 total employees. To see all jobs at AiCure, click here.
Read Full Job Description