Machine Learning Engineer at 360Learning (Remote)
+80 more | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:06 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 22, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Adding machine learning to 360Learning’s collaborative learning platform is one of our main challenges for the years to come. Because it is central to our future growth, we have created a dedicated squad to further this effort. Already composed of a ML Engineer, a Product Manager and a Group Product Manager we are looking for several more squad members, including our second ML Engineer (you), and an ML Ops Engineer.
As a key member of the “AI” squad, you’ll have the opportunity to :
Lead strategic and complex technical challenges: With 2.5 million users and 3 million courses played each month, having top-notch ML capabilities is key for 360Learning. We want to make sure that our ML services are up to the tasks of helping users find the material they need, and helping authors create it.
Apply cutting edge modelling techniques: You’ll have a lot of autonomy to investigate how we can use machine learning to enhance our platform. You’ll be entering a greenfield environment with a lot of untapped potential.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Discover the 360Learning platform
- Have a global view on our code-base
- Get used to the team's processes
- Get to know our ML architecture
- Integrate our decentralized peer review process to adopt our best practices
Within 6 months, you will:
- Deploy new high value Machine Learning-powered features such as content recommendation for Authors, Smart Navigation...
- Scale our Machine Learning stack for hyper-growth
Within 12 months, you will:
- Study the next advanced features such as Relevance scores for Video Pitches, Content Classification, Content Generation, Q & A, NLP bots …
The Skill Set
- You have substantial experience taking ML models from prototype to long-term production deployment.
- We’re particularly interested in experience with gradient boosted trees, recommender systems, deep learning and large language models in particular.
- You have experience with A/B testing models in production
- You have experience with ML lifecycle management tools like MLFlow and Databricks
- You’ve used distributed systems like Spark
- You have a STEM degreeYou are fluent in English (B2 level or equivalent)
- You show a strong enthusiasm for our culture, explained here
What we offer
- Compensation. Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits/Perks. RTT, luncheon vouchers, 50% off on the transport subscription, Gymlib access, health insurance (Alan), generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance. We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomy, low authority and highly nimble environment.
- Call with one of our tech recruiter
- Technical Test to do at home (Hacker Rank)
- Discovery Meeting with John our Machine Learning Engineer
- Design System with John our Machine Learning Engineer
- Clarification Meeting with Pauline our Group Product Manager
- Culture-fit interview with Fabrice our Engineering Director
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO: https://360learning.com/blog/top-down-management/.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!