Prescriptive Data is focused on providing cost savings and enhanced thermal comfort in built spaces through the intersection of Operational Technology (OT) with Information Technology (IT). With its flagship product NANTUM®, Prescriptive Data has responded to market demand for a next-generation building management platform that cultivates the full potential of the building operator by combining institutional knowledge with data-driven insights from IoT, big data, and the latest advances in machine learning and artificial intelligence. Prescriptive Data designs its solutions by collaborating with building operators and engineers and maintains a living lab of over 10 million square feet of New York real estate in which it vets new concepts, technologies, sensors, and applications.
Prescriptive Data’s Core Research Team directs and implements an organization's research and development policies, objectives, and initiatives with a focus on extending Artificial Intelligence methodologies, computational techniques, methods, and tools in the domain of smart-building technology.
As a machine learning engineer in a multidisciplinary team of data scientists, mechanical engineers, and AI researchers you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining ML algorithms in the production environment. You will be working with data scientists, and AI researchers to productionize the prototypes designed by the team members.
- Enhance MLOps culture and practices, enabling the core research team to develop AI-based solutions with the highest level of robustness, and reliability.
- Work closely with AI / Data scientists to enable successful deployments and operations of AI-based solutions in the production environment.
- Lead Core Research team in improving ML pipelines including ML/AI application serving, automated ML/AI-based system performance monitoring.
- Automate data analysis services.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing ML applications in production environments.
- Experience with MLOPS.
- Applied understanding of the ML algorithms.
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms design methodologies.
- Knowledge of AWS or other cloud services.
- Experience with python and data manipulation libraries.
- Experience in real-time analytics / low latency applications is a plus!
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
Child Care & Parental Leave Benefits
- Family Medical Leave
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Daily sync
- Friends outside of work
- Group brainstorming sessions
- Intracompany committees
- Open door policy
- Open office floor plan
- Pair programming
- Remote Work Program - Our remote work program includes work from home Work remotely on occasion as needed.
- Team based strategic planning
- Team owned deliverables
- Eat lunch together
Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Vision Benefits
Perks & Discounts
- Casual Dress
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Outings
Professional Development Benefits
- Job Training & Conferences
- Promote from within
Retirement and Stock Option Benefits
- Performance Bonus
Vacation & Time Off Benefits
- aid Holidays
- Unlimited Vacation Policy