At Alt, we envision a world where anything is an investable asset. Using trading cards, we’re establishing a proof of concept to create financial products that traditional financial institutions don’t support or recognize as collateral.
To date, we’ve raised over $100 million from thought leaders at the intersection of culture, community, and capital. Some of our investors include Alexis Ohanian’s fund Seven Seven Six, the founders of Stripe, Coinbase co-founder Fred Ehrsam, BlackRock co-founder Sue Wagner, the co-founders of AngelList, First Round Capital, and BoxGroup. We’re also backed by professional athletes including Tom Brady, Candace Parker, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Alex Morgan, Kevin Durant, and Marlon Humphrey.
Alt is a dedicated equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We celebrate our differences and strive to create an inclusive environment for all. We are focused on fostering a culture of empowerment which starts with providing our employees with the resources needed to reach their full potential.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will improve Alt’s ability to find the best data driven answers to any barriers we face. In this role you will be instrumental in helping to create world class valuation models to help us scale. This is a unique opportunity to shape Alt’s journey.The impact you will make:
- Building, iterating and owning Alt's valuation models
- Leveraging data science, statistics and market domain expertise to create data and model driven solutions for our customers
- Providing data products that are crucial to the success of our business
- Partner with product to understand customer requirements and prioritize model features
- Build from the ground up ML valuation models for new alternative asset classes (potential asset classes NFTs, Watches, Shoes and Wine)
- 3+ years of experience working with Data Science
- Experience with machine learning models and technologies, such as Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow
- Experience in technologies such as AWS, Python, Airflow, and SQL
- Product-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- You will be given resources to help grow your personal brand and to position yourself as a thought leader in areas relevant to Alt.
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Alt team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company. The opportunities for growth are truly limitless.
- An inclusive company culture that is being built intentionally to foster an environment that supports and engages talent in their current and future endeavors.
- 401K, Work from home and Wellness Stipends
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive healthcare benefits, including HSA, for you and your dependent(s)