Limeade is an employee experience software company on a mission to transform work into a source of positivity, energy, humanity, and purpose. Founded in 2006, Limeade is a pioneer in the HR technology industry and is consistently recognized for its own award-winning culture. Today, Limeade solutions are used in approximately 100 countries around the globe. We help every employee know their company cares - and deliver people and business results that matter. Limeade partners with its customers to transform the overall employee experience by helping to improve employee well-being, engagement, and sense of inclusion - in addition to reducing the risk of unwanted turnover and burnout. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com (AXS listing: LME)
About the role:
This role can be fully remote.
This opportunity is open to those legally authorized to work in the United States and Canada.
Limeade is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer for our small but mighty Personalization team. In this role, you contribute to taking Limeade though its ML-first future, where best-in-industry algorithms are deployed throughout our platform to improve the employee experience for all our users. You’ll be dedicated to productionizing machine learning applications and systems at scale, by working with data scientists to build and deploy machine learning models across our entire software as a service platform. In addition to Personalization team, you will work with other engineers across the company to utilize ML to personalize the user experience wherever they interface with the product.
This position is open to remote candidates.
- Core development of Machine Learning models utilizing Limeade’s Data Platform in the Azure cloud
- AI infrastructure and data-driven tools development. Develop AI and MLOps tools to accelerate the model training pipeline and lifecycle processes.
- Develop algorithms and tools to streamline data collection, data annotation, and dataset building and AI training process.
Coordinate with the team managing the virtual hardware clusters to maintain high availability / jobs throughput for Machine Learning.
- Solve complex problems by writing and testing application code, developing and validating ML models, and automating tests and deployment.
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- 2 – 4 years of experience working in data science, machine learning, or other software engineering function, with a bachelor’s degree in a scientific or technical discipline
- 2 – 4 years of professional data science and/or research analyst experience with expertise in SQL and strong programming skills in Python, Scala, R, or similar
- 1-2 years of experience with Databricks/Spark for building and deploying production ML models preferred
- Experience with big data platform architecture components like workflow orchestration (Apache Airflow), data pipelines, data lakes, and feature stores strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of statistics and experiment design (e.g. A/B testing, causal inference)
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Please Note: Limeade is currently unable to support visa sponsorship for those living in the United States and working under an H1B visa.