Machine Learning Engineer at McKinsey & Company (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:16 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, July 16, 2022
What You'll Do
You will evaluate and recommend new technologies in the AI ML fields.
In this role, you will design, build, and productionize ML use cases using standard Data Science/MLOPs techniques on cloud. You will create data science model based on use cases using standard ML libraries and lead the delivery of business use cases by collaborating with stakeholders.
You will evaluate and recommend new technologies in the AI ML fields. You will deploy models to cloud (eg. AWS cloud services) while participating in agile standard practice and ceremonies. You will learn and implement new technologies in the AI ML fields and provide timely update to relevant stakeholders.
Who You'll Work With
You will join our Waltham or Atlanta office and be a part of our One Firm Tech-Cloud Data & Analytics team.
The vision & mission of the Cloud Data and Analytics (CDA) group is to give our firm colleagues the ability to generate valuable insights through a scalable, highly responsive and value driven data and analytics framework. We will achieve that by moving all our data and processes into Cloud.
- Bachelor' degree from college/university in computer science or data science related fields
- 1+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java or Python
- 1+ years of experience contributing to code base ML use cases
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Efficient in Data exploration techniques in SQL, Python or ETL tools
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audience
- 1+ years of experience with machine learning techniques, e.g., classification, regression
- 1+ years of cloud experience in GCP, AWS or Azure
- Experience in building pipelines using AWS Sagemaker tools