We are looking for an enthusiastic AI/ML Architect to add to Credera’s Data Science capability group. Our ideal candidate is excited about leading project-based teams in a client facing role to analyze large data sets to derive insights through machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) techniques. They have strong experience in data preparation and analysis using a variety of tools and programming techniques, building and implementing models, and creating and running simulations. The AI/ML architect should be familiar with the deployment of enterprise scale models into a production environment; this includes leveraging full development lifecycle best practices for both cloud and on-prem solutions across a variety of use cases.
You will act as the primary architect and technical lead on projects to scope and estimate work streams, architect and model technical solutions to meet business requirements and serve as a technical expert in client communications. On a typical day, you might expect to participate in design sessions, build statistical models for a machine learning algorithm, provision environments, coach junior resources, and manage technical backlogs and release management tools. Additionally, you will seek out new business development opportunities at existing and new clients.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Proven experience in the architecture, design, and implementation of large scale and enterprise grade AI/ML solutions
- 5+ years of hands-on statistical modeling and/or analytical experience in and industry or consulting setting
- Master’s degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field (a PhD is preferred)
- Experience with a variety of ML and AI techniques (e.g. multivariate/logistic regression models, cluster analysis, predictive modeling, neural networks, deep learning, pricing models, decision trees, ensemble methods, etc.)
- Advanced skillset building models and performing analysis using scripting languages (Python, R, Scala, Octave)
- Advanced knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Proficient in large-scale distributed systems (Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
- Experience with designing and presenting compelling insights using visualization tools (RShiny, R, Python, Tableau, Power BI, D3.js, etc.)
- Passion for leading teams and providing both formal and informal mentorship
- Experience with wrangling, exploring, transforming, and analyzing datasets of varying size and complexity
- Knowledgeable of tools and processes to monitor model performance and data quality, including model tuning experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to engage customers at a business level in addition to a technical level
- Stay current with AI/ML trends and research; be a thought leader in AI area
- Experience with implementing machine learning models in production environments through one or more cloud platforms:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Azure cloud services
- AWS cloud services
WHO WE ARE:
- Credera is a full-service management consulting, user experience, and technology solutions firm, with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to emerging industry leaders
- Credera has received a number of state and national awards, including:
- Fortune's Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services
- Fortune's Best Workplaces in Texas
- Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials
- Top Workplaces USA
- The Denver Post’s Top Workplaces
- The Dallas Morning News’ Top 100 Places to Work
- The Houston Business Journal Best Place to Work List
- Our data capabilities help our clients gain competitive advantage by transforming raw data into insights that enable actionable decision making. Our business-driven approach to envisioning and implementing innovative solutions helps organizations tackle their market, increase customer engagement and grow revenue profitably via advanced technology. Our data capabilities serve our clients across a broad spectrum of areas, specializing in Data Strategy, Modern Data Architecture, Data Visualization, Business Insights, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
HOW WE WORK:
- We work in small (typically 2-8 person) project teams that collaborate closely with clients to solve their toughest challenges
- We employ principles of agile development to achieve high velocity and quality of delivery
- We offer several channels for collaboration that make it easy to reach out to leaders within the practice
- We adhere to Credera’s core values of integrity, excellence, professionalism, and humility at all times
Travel: Like what you hear but you're worried about high travel? Know that our goal is to keep travel to a minimum and most projects do not require travel. An average would be 0% up to 30%.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, client-facing role where delivering solid work products to exceed high expectations is a measure of success
- Contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Prioritize multiple tasks in order to consistently meet deadlines
- Creatively solve problems in an analytical environment
- Adapt to new environments, people, technologies and processes
- Excel in leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Establish strong work relationships with clients and team members
- Generate ideas and understand different points of view
We do not currently commence "sponsor" immigration cases in order to employ candidates.
Credera is a management consulting, user experience, and technology solutions firm with offices in Dallas, Denver, Houston, Chicago, and New York. We work with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to emerging industry leaders, and provide expert, objective advice to help solve complex business and technology challenges. Our deep capabilities in strategy, organization, process, analytics, technology and user experience help our clients improve their performance. Clients depend on our ability to anticipate, recognize, and address their specific needs. Credera’s consultants work with some of the world’s best known brands in a variety of industries, including one of the top five fast food chains, leading energy organizations, retailers, airlines. More information is available at www.credera.com. We are part of the OPMG Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
Along with a great company culture, Credera provides an outstanding compensation package including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit plan (e.g., medical, dental, disability, matching 401k, PTO, etc.). This position is an exempt position.