Linear Ad Sales Inventory Analyst at The Walt Disney Company (New York City, NY)
- Serves as a liaison to Traffic, Programming, Sales and RYM constituents to communicate schedule changes and provide direction on inventory clearance to maximize revenue.
- Monitors deal inventory changes around log closing.
- Develops reports to support sales and RYM decision making.
- Special assignments to support department management (e.g.- Daily Posting inventory alerts)
Basic Qualifications :
- Excel proficiency. PPT/Word/Microsoft Outlook experience.
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks/projects in a changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven aptitude to foster effective relationships with others internally and externally.
- Exhibits skills and knowledge to make decisive, sound decisions when problem-solving and determining course of action.
Required Education :
- College Degree and some media business experience preferred.
Additional Information :