Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 12,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
We now are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better.
We are looking for an engaged and passionate Team Leader to lead a new team to cover Call Data Management that will be a Backend team that manages the voice calls, which means that you’ll be in the heart of our product.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for the Call Data Management; the scope includes the design, development, deployment, and operation of business-critical features that add customer value on top of Voice. You’ll be focused on the Call Data Management of the conferences, participants and the in-call actions (recordings, transfer, etc).
Best practices, evangelization, and mentoring in your team and across the whole of Engineering will be part of your day to day job.
Quality, excellence, and agility drive our delivery processes and you will help us level these up.
Using a variety of back-end stacks, appropriate for each requirement, but always hosted on AWS, we build added value and resilient services on top of voice and fully integrate with our customers’ business critical tools (CRM, Helpdesk, E-Commerce, …).
Your mission @ Aircall:
- Management of 4-6 engineers, that includes: People management and quarterly reviews, regular 1:1 meetings and career development, supported by the management team.
- Management of project scope in alignment with TPM, PM.
- Engineering Manager 1:1s
- Roadmap assistance and technological planning
- Participate in requirements analysis to help with providing the right technical and business solutions for our customers
- Have key responsibilities within the design, architecture, and end-to-end delivery of key modules
A little about you:
- Good communication and solid people management skills,
- Previous management of 1:1s, reviews and people coaching,
- Previous experience with cloud driven solutions, preferable with AWS,
- Relevant experience with a large scale microservices based architecture, event driven architecture and API development (GraphQL and REST),
- Strong security mindset,
- Worked on full scale solutions,
- You can talk easily and spontaneously about most of the offerings on AWS, when to use them, and how, and can explain to junior engineers,
- Security is at the forefront of your mind in everything that you do.
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.