Lead Robotic Process Automation Analyst at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
What You’ll Do
Supports delivery and execution of RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and process automation initiatives. Manages and represents multiple and occasionally complex business activities, spanning cross-functionally in terms of expertise and contributions. Ensure the design an operating effectiveness of the control environment over the areas of responsibility. Demonstrates critical thinking and perspective in problem resolution and business process management. Evaluate facts and circumstances to derive conclusions and influence decision making through effective communication. Engage and leverage relationships to achieve end-to-end results. Demonstrate accountability and leadership in the advancement of priorities.
How You’ll Do It
- Collaborate with business subject matter experts (SMEs) to assess business processes and identify opportunities for process automation that increases efficiencies and reduces operational risk.
- Develop and configure the workflow based on the detailed business requirements, utilizing RPA software.
- Ensure process changes are appropriate, accurate, effective, and documented.
- Ensure defects are accurately documented, escalated, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Assist with deploying the automated process into production as needed.
- Facilitate meetings with business SMEs and business technology as needed.
- Conduct deep-dive workshops with process owners to understand and accurately document business process requirements.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, information technology, mathematics, engineering, or related field
Bonus Points If You Have
- 4+ years of experience in hands-on RPA development, Blue Prism, UiPath, or Automation Anywhere, computer science, operations, initiative/program management, process management, financial systems or related field
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience in .Net or Java/J2EE technologies
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.