Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (NASDAQ: ASPS) is an integrated service provider and marketplace for the real estate and mortgage industries. Combining operational excellence with a suite of innovative products and technologies, Altisource helps solve the demands of the ever-changing market. Additional information is available at altisource.com.Job Description
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Maintaining and enhancing the performance of existing database programs.
- Assisting database development teams in designing new database programs that meet the organization's data storage needs.
- Monitoring databases and related systems to ensure optimized performance.
- Writing new support programs and scripts to increase data storage capacity.
- Reviewing database and user reports, as well as system information.
- Performing debugging procedures on database scripts and programs, as well as resolving conflicts.
- Mentoring database administrators and providing them with technical support.
- Adhering to best practices in securely storing, backing up, and archiving data.
- Documenting processes related to database design, configuration, and performance.
Keeping abreast of developments and best practices in database engineering.
- Experience in complex procedure development
- Experience on Database design architecture
- Performance tuning in procedure
- Experience in indexes, triggers, procedures and views
- Ability to communicate with business teams at all levels
- Experience in requirement gathering and understanding functionality
- Experience in ETL tools like Pentaho \BI, preferably Pentaho
Any Bachelors degree .Additional Information
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- Comprehensive insurance plans like Medical, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs (examples include eye examination, diabetes checkup camp, hemoglobin check and health talks)
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.