Bestow is the leading digital platform for life insurance. As both a direct-to-consumer destination and an infrastructure provider, Bestow is on a mission to make life insurance accessible to millions of underserved families.
We strive for work-life balance and believe happy employees make for better experiences and happier customers. It’s a model that helped us land on Forbes’ Best Startup Employers 2021 and 2022 lists!
ABOUT THE TEAM
As the Lead Data Analyst, Marketing, you will lead the strategy, design, and deployment of analytics initiatives in partnership with our Marketing team. You will develop a deep understanding of our business and lead key initiatives that will allow us to scale more effectively and deliver impactful results. Your expertise in strategy, analytics, and marketing technology will be critical in developing our attribution methodologies, building customer identities, optimizing our experimentation efforts, and delivering impactful insights tied directly to core initiatives. You have comfort with ambiguity and possess solid critical-thinking skills that will allow you to thrive & deliver results in an agile business that is scaling quickly.
Your experience with cross-functional work will help you navigate solving complex problems in collaboration with Data Science, Data Engineering, Product, and Customer Operations teams. Your data-driven mindset & excellent communication skills will ensure that your insights & solutions make a significant impact on our Marketing team’s efforts to drive growth & efficiency at Bestow.
Open to Austin, TX, Dallas, TX or Remote (US) #LI-Remote
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Lead design and deployment of analysis that span paid media & customer lifecycle marketing efforts
- Lead data strategy in partnership with Marketing Technology to build our customer identity at Bestow
- Lead design, strategy, implementation, and migration of/to multi-touch attribution
- Assist in leading the optimization of experimentation & A/B testing processes & measurement
- Create & optimize data infrastructure to help scale & propagate data within our team and with our marketing stakeholders
- Act as a thought leader for data-informed initiatives and support guide team’s direction and roadmap
- Partner with Data Science, Data Engineering, and Product teams to solve problems at scale
- Inform, influence, and execute new strategies and tactics using analysis and impact metrics to support your positions
- Build reports, dashboards, and metrics that equip the co-organization to scale successfully
THIS ROLE REPORTS TO
- 6+ Years of Data Analytics experience
- Demonstrated understanding of Marketing Analytics & Technology
- Demonstrated adeptness with SQL
- Demonstrated proficiency with Python
- Professional experience using a Data Warehouse
- Demonstrated problem-solving experience providing actionable, data-driven business insights and recommendations
- Demonstrated experience in storytelling with data
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders
- Communication experience in articulating issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with Visualization Tools (Tableau (Preferred), Looker, etc.)
Competitive salary and equity based on role
Annual bonus based on company and individual performance
Flexible PTO plan
100% paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance
Paid parental leave
Annual lifestyle spending account to support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing
Flexible work-from-home policy and open to remote
Learning & Development opportunities
We value diversity at Bestow. We hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team.