Taskrabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams.
Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the USA!
- 5 time Best Places to work 2022 by Builtin. Including Over Best Companies SF, Best Mid-Sized Companies, Austin
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
Taskrabbit is looking for an exceptional individual contributor and emerging leader to develop core marketplace and pricing capabilities as a Lead Analyst. The Lead Analyst will join a growing Revenue Optimization team reporting to the Director of Revenue Optimization. Revenue Optimization is a critical component of delivering long-term, efficient growth to the business. This team is a centralized, shared service function that directly supports company efforts to ensure every metro in which we operate is optimized based on two-sided marketplace supply and demand methodologies.
The successful candidate has demonstrated marketplace experience operating in financial markets or at technology companies within the platform, eCommerce, or gig economy spaces. This person is highly analytical and thrives in a small team environment developing technical solutions to solve complex optimization problems. They are a self-starter, confident in prioritizing within the team and across the organization, and possess a strong aptitude for cross-functional collaboration. They have the ability to communicate complex technical findings effectively to stakeholders across the organization, including senior executives. This person is willing to challenge the status quo and think outside the box and is passionate about marketplaces. Strong Python & SQL skills are a requirement to be self-sufficient in accessing & analyzing data.Responsibilities:
- Align with Product, Data Science, and Finance to implement changes required to drive a clear impact on financial performance
- Develop, implement & operate pricing levers, policies & tactics in close coordination with Operations to optimize business performance
- Estimate supply and demand utilizing machine learning forecasting models
- Design tools and execute strategies for optimizing supply and demand matching
- Lead cross-functional marketplace experimentation: design, execution, and evaluation of experiments
- Define and evaluate key metrics. Investigate and document the levers that impact each
- Devise, build and maintain routine reports, dashboards, and visualizations to be used across functions
- Share data analysis clearly and effectively to cross-functional partners of varying technical levels
- Exceptional analytical & problem-solving skills
- Intellectually curious and possessing a growth mindset
- Strong communication skills and leadership potential
- Proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment as a member of a cross-functional team
- Demonstrated ability to build dashboards to track & analyze metrics & KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field with exceptional academic credentials (Mathematics, Engineering, CS, Statistics, or Operations Research); MS/PhD preferred
- Professional experience working with Python scientific computing packages: pandas, sklearn, numpy, scipy, etc.
- Proficiency with SQL
- 5+ years of marketplace experience: responsible for monitoring and execution of market-making algorithms, confidently making pricing & revenue optimizing decisions. Previous P&L ownership is required
Taskrabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group - the world’s largest furniture retailer - in 2017
At Taskrabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, Taskrabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries and 75+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.You’ll love working here because:
- Taskrabbit is a remote first company. We recognize that talented people live all over the world.
- Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin and London
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- Senior Leadership Team 50% women
- Director Level 86% Diverse
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. Taskrabbit offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision 100% covered for employees, 401k plan with company matching, generous and flexible vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly Taskrabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, and a dog-friendly office.
Taskrabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Taskrabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Taskrabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.