Launch Business Operations Analyst at Qwick (Phoenix, AZ)
Qwick is changing the way people work. We connect food & beverage Professionals who want on-demand work with the businesses that need them through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, high quality Professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the gig economy, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we would like to hear from you!
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, our Business Partners, and our Professionals.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
Qwick is looking for a Launch Operations Specialist to join our Marketplace team. In this role, you will work on high-impact, cross-functional solutions to build and grow our newest markets. As the Launch Operations Specialist, you’ll be responsible for supporting successful new market launches from the Operations (Supply & Marketplace) perspective. This will include coordinating across and collaborating cross-functionally with multiple teams through end-to-end planning, launch, and post-launch support.
The Launch Operations Specialist is going to be a pivotal piece of the puzzle when it comes to how Qwick grows! You will have the opportunity to influence and drive instrumental initiatives across many markets and departments. Additionally, your thumbprint will be in every single market we launch!
Functions of the Role
- Manage - Create and independently execute on workflows that keep launch projects on track from beginning to end to build a successful foundation in launching markets.
- Strategize – Consistently innovate and execute on unique strategies for Professionals, Business Partners, and internal stakeholders. Have experience play booking and revising playbooks to ensure we are consistently improving our launch efforts.
- Experiment - Use data-driven decision-making to experiment with best practices to better current and future launches (and drive overall launch strategy).
- Analyze – Build models (using Looker, PostGres, and GoogleSheets) to evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of experiments as well as ongoing initiatives to ensure we are optimizing for Professional experience + long-term ROI.
- Influence – Work cross-functionally with our greater Operations, Product/Engineering, Demand, and Growth teams to assist with greater geographic expansion.
You’ll be a great fit if you are…
- Self-starter – You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Problem Solver – You have a talent for synthesizing complex projects, can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans, and enjoy implementing and executing on processes.
- Naturally curious – You always look for ways to innovate and improve, you’ll never settle for mediocre.
- Entrepreneurial – You crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of the company.
- Determined – You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to ensure we are building and growing our marketplace towards long-term success.
- Relationship-builder – You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2-4 years of diverse work experience, preferably a combination of business operations and strategy; high-growth or early-stage start-up experience is a plus
- Experience managing cross-functional projects in fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and extreme attention to detail
- Passion and resourcefulness to solve ambiguous, undefined problems
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and prioritize relentlessly
- Experience making data-driven decision
- Proficient in G Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc), Excel, and SQL, and have experience building forecast models and analyzing complex data sets to inform decisions
Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
- Competitive pay
- Four-day workweek
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home flexibility + hybrid work environment
- Employee equity program
- 401K with 10% dollar-for-dollar match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee support resources
- Short and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.