Knowledge Manager at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
As the Knowledge Manager, you will report to the Director of Support Operations & Enablement. This is a strategic role for the Support Organization. Your scope will be overseeing the Knowledge Management for KeepTruckin customers Customer Help Center which is the one stop shop for users, prospects and partners, to find timely, relevant answers to any questions related to KT’s products and services. You will define the content/knowledge management strategies and lead the content architecture. You will lead the content delivery team of writers, helping them execute against your content vision and upholding the highest standards on operational efficiency. The role will focus on overseeing the development, audit, and maintenance of high quality content for customers. You will build a professional brand for Support across the organization. You have experience with Information Architecture, leading remote teams and a passion for Customer Experience.What You'll Do:
- Act as the knowledge management process owner by providing guidance, support, training and education, and reporting and governance for the content writing team within KeepTruckin.
- You will also act as a cross functional leader, ensuring that the Help Center’s key stakeholders throughout the business are furthering your goals, aligning on priorities and working together to create a rich customer experience.
- Works with appropriate stakeholders and subject matter experts to collect knowledge content, revisits and reviews content, and ensure content is relevant, accurate, and meets KeepTruckin standards. Acts as the approver of content prior to posting.
- Define key metrics to ensure we are leveraging knowledge effectively for our business, including, reducing incoming volume to our support agents and creating scalable translation practices will also be part of this role.
- Create awareness in all the team members and stakeholders of the principles of knowledge management and how they can impact the overall performance of the organization and customer experience.
- Define requirements for Knowledge Management tools & services for the team to scale work effectively.
- Identify the individuals in the organization with knowledge in specific areas which are critical to the performance of the organization and enroll them in the process of managing that knowledge.
- Act as Knowledge Management liaison for the internal and external stakeholders.
- Establish writing guidelines based on knowledge base best practices and develop the team to ensure they are achieving or surpassing them.
- Minimum of 3 years managing content organization and/or content writers.
- Minimum 5 experience in a technical content strategy, creation and maintenance. Previous experience with oversight of an organization's Knowledge Management strategy, implementation, communications, and maintenance
- Ideally with a company or integrator dealing with IoT hardware and/or SaaS solutions for large enterprise customers, both domestically and internationally.
- Ability to attract, hire, mentor, and retain high-performing support professionals.
- Ability to successfully communicate and coordinate with departments across the organization including Sales, Customer Success, Engineering and Product Management.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels and in situations requiring instructing, persuading, negotiating, conflict resolution, consulting and advising, as well as flawless written communication
- Ability to plan, organize, motivate, mentor, direct and evaluate the work of others
- Ability to provide leadership and influence others
- Knowledge Management Certification a plus
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.