ITSM Technical Reporting Analyst Senior (ITIL) at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
We are building a world class IT Service Management (ITSM) team, using technology and knowledge to empower colleagues to delivery exceptional market leading services to our clients. This is your opportunity to join the rapidly growing international Continual Governance & Improvement (CGI) team, with a focus on driving FIS forwards in the way it makes knowledge-based decisions based on solid data-based evidence. Leveraging an Agile-aligned framework to provide innovative data solutions driving real business value to both our internal and external customers.
What you will be doing:
This role is a key position within the CGI team and will play a critical part in defining and driving the global strategy of how data is collected, managed, analysed and reported. You will take responsibility for stakeholder engagement as well as guiding CGI colleagues towards the best delivery options available to achieve our mutual goals. You will need to have a breadth of experience across end to end BI/Analytics/Engineering Data product delivery from requirement to signoff. You should be hands on technically but also have strong soft skills, be able to collaborate with colleagues and business partners but also work through a problem alone.
- Partner with the ITSM teams and other stakeholders to understand their strategic goals and help them drive value through data/analytics capability and technology
- Identify & develop opportunities to improve existing analytical & data solutions
- Deliver industry best practice products and solutions
- Use the latest BI tools to create real-time, dynamic analytics dashboards
- Take personal responsibility for quality of individual deliverables, and contribute to the quality assurance of the team's deliverables as a whole
- Pro-actively contribute to troubleshooting of data requirements, data modelling, data quality and data governance issues
- Become an integral part of the team, supporting key projects and programs critical to its success
What you bring:
- Strong technical/development skills with ability to be hands on as required. Must include excellent SQL skills supported by skills and experience in the array of tools, languages and products that support the Data industry (including but not limited to SQL and SQL Relational Databases (MS SQL Server), Dax and Excel Power Query)
- Strong Microsoft PowerBI skills, with the ability to create professional, clean dashboards to be consumed by diverse audiences
- Extensive Experience capturing and translating complex business requirements into practical solutions
- Excellent communication skills, able to tailor results into language appropriate for the audience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an eye for detail
- Willingness to learn and adapt with a positive attitude
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in the IT service industry and especially ITIL
- Experience in development methodology
- Familiarity with use of a wiki for documentation
What we offer you:
- Exciting opportunity to work with leading the way the ITSM team transforms its relationship to data and data analytics
- Varied and challenging work/opportunities to help you grow and develop your career
- A modern, international and flexible work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.