IT Risk Analyst at First Citizens Bank (Raleigh, NC)
| Raleigh-Durham, NC
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:52 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 3, 2022
- This position is responsible for researching, developing, data gathering, and executing risk procedures on an advanced level in support of assigned business units. Evaluates potential losses while implementing solutions to minimize or eliminate risk. Recommends improvements to current processes and procedures, and ensures compliance with relevant rules and regulations. May occasionally guide less experienced analysts in the work group.
- Identifying Risk - Creates and implements methods of risk evaluation. Develops strategies or solutions to address evaluation results. May create models or simulation scenarios to test risk conditions.
- Data Analysis - Sources, compiles, and interprets data. Analyzes data for accuracy and efficiencies, effectively communicates analysis output.
- Operational Support - Supports business processes by responding to inquiries, addressing issues, and performing other operational tasks. May serve as a risk resource to management and other associates, including production of documentation, presentations, or other materials to educate on risk policies and procedures.
- Reporting - Produces reports based on data analysis, company trends, and risk factors. Identifies patterns, problems, and areas of improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree and 1 years of experience in Risk Analytics or Analytics OR High School Diploma or GED and 5 years of experience in Risk Analytics or Analytics
More Information on First Citizens Bank
First Citizens Bank operates in the Financial Services industry. The company is located in Raleigh, NC. First Citizens Bank was founded in 1898. It has 6642 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 31 open jobs at First Citizens Bank, click here.
Read Full Job Description