Invoice Analyst at Medely (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:14 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, October 12, 2022
Medely is the largest workforce management platform specializing in delivering healthcare professionals through an on demand marketplace. As an economic empowerment engine, Medely allows healthcare professionals instant access to high paying jobs with the freedom and flexibility to work when/where they want, while providing healthcare facilities access to the largest on-demand network of ready to work healthcare professionals.
We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
- Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series C, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019).
- Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than twenty four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over 108,000 selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists.
- Medely has consistently exceeded growth goals and is excited to continue the momentum in 2022!
Medely is currently seeking an Analyst, Invoicing Operations to add to our growing finance team. The role reports to the Manager of Invoicing Operations. You will work in conjunction within the invoicing manager and team to tackle problems and grow the marketplace 10x. This is a builder role for a process-minded and intellectually curious person. You have a knack for understanding bottlenecks and finding meaning in transactional data. You don't accept the status quo and love peeling back the onion. You're not afraid to roll up your sleeves, get comfortable with the data, and piece it together to measure progress, reduce cycle times, and automate processes. You are comfortable working and coaching a small team of invoicing specialists and can help connect the dots for them. You have experience working in a matrix environment and partnering with sales and product/engineering teams to make processes better.
Skills you'll need (REQUIRED):
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to visualize underlying findings and develop concise action plans with a clear narrative direction
- Experience diagnosing existing processes, building new processes, and applying theory of constraints to increase throughput
Key role outcomes:
- Own the aggregation of Weekly Reporting and work to discover new KPI’s to reach team goals
- Develop and own a discrepancy tracking process regarding VMS payment rate expectations and Medely internal reporting
- Analyze historical revenue adjustments across the invoicing process and provide improvement recommendations based upon trending & root cause analysis
- Apply automation and technology to simplify weekly/monthly/quarterly timekeeping & Invoicing reconciliations
In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the expected base salary range for this role in Colorado is $65,000 to $95,000. This position may be eligible for additional compensation and benefits including: health benefits; flexible spending account; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off (including PTO, paid sick leave, medical leave, floating holidays and paid holidays); and benefits. Actual compensation will be determined by experience and other factors permitted by law.
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of Paid Time Off and nine paid holidays, and two personal holidays (employees starting in the second half of the year are given one floating holiday for the first year of employment).
- Energetic team environment
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
- Remote: Work in a digital environment with all the tools to achieve your work as though you were in the office!
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Work location is flexible if approved by Medely.
Medely does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are an E-Verify company.
More Information on Medely
Medely operates in the Healthtech industry. Medely was founded in 2015. It has 300 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Open door policy, Flexible work schedule, Remote work program, Highly diverse management team, Dental insurance and Vision insurance. To see all 10 open jobs at Medely, click here.
Read Full Job Description