Insights Strategist at Veeva (San Francisco, CA)
| San Francisco, CA
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:36 a.m. (CST) on Friday, April 15, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
We are looking for a highly experienced insights strategist who will lead the identification, translation, design, and execution of strategic insights projects for global pharmaceutical companies.
In a fast-paced, client-facing role you will be focused on uncovering and delivering large-scale insights to support brand strategy which meets the specific needs of the customer. You will identify, design, manage, create, and deliver high-quality bespoke projects with analyst support and use Veeva’s gold-standard scientific data to support and optimize the customer’s medical and brand strategies.
If you are excited about consulting, analytics, and working for a fast-growing company, we are the optimal fit.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with brand teams and leaders at top pharmaceutical companies to uncover major transformative insights opportunities using Veeva Link data.
- Strategize and discuss with the customer to develop a clear project or series of projects that truly add value and solve the customer’s big needs.
- Develop and nurture relationships with senior stakeholders at the customer organization and regularly interact with customers
- Work closely with the sales lead to supporting selling insights projects across therapeutic areas.
- Use your therapeutic and business knowledge to address clients’ questions in a bespoke and creative manner.
- Promote projects which are achievable using Link data and determine the scope and cadence of delivery of bespoke work.
- Work with the analyst team to get these projects completed on time, on target, and at high quality.
- Project management: actively embed these projects and workstreams within the account to ensure they are being used and value is created.
- Analyze Veeva Link data and work with the analyst team to support the creation of innovative and insightful reports, analytical metrics, and capabilities for our customers.
- Regularly engage with relevant stakeholders and present and strategist with SVPs and C-suite audiences (including on-site and remote presentations and discussions).
- Drive customer value realization for strategic projects.
- Develop and maintain a core insights capability for the team.
- Highly experienced in understanding pharmaceutical medical and commercial business questions and needs
- Highly experienced in insights generation for pharma
- Excellent understanding of how data and analytics can inform and drive insights
- Deep and broad indication/therapy area knowledge
- Experience in conceptualizing, managing, structuring, and successfully executing large and complex projects
- Confidence, comfort, and familiarity in driving discussions with senior stakeholders in pharma
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Willingness to travel
- Talent and desire for customer-facing activities
- Ambition for high-quality and self-motivated work
Nice to Have
- Experience with large scale data analytics
- Experience with KOL data
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description