We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
Datadog is looking for an Information Security Analyst II to join our Vulnerability Management (VM) team under Information Security Engineering. The VM team is responsible for designing and implementing key security controls and technologies, collaborating on engineering and business efforts across the company, and operating as subject matter experts. By using existing platforms and building new tools, you will help secure Datadog as we seek to better serve the customers who rely on us every day.
- Manage the discovery, analysis, tracking, and remediation of vulnerabilities across multiple intakes
- Tracking metrics of remediation efforts with engineering teams across all of Datadog
- Manage and automate Datadog’s robust Vulnerability Management program
- Automate and continuously improve compliance programs and controls
- Design and contribute to mitigation strategies and compensating controls
- Audit and maintain systems related Vulnerability Management programs
- Share data and educate Datadog team members on your programs
- Exercise risk-based judgment to help teams make the right security calls
- Build security tools and systems to solve capability challenges
- Evaluate the impact to the organization of current security trends, advisories, publications, and academic research
- Perform technical vulnerability/risk/threat assessments
- You have a proven track record in security program management, including vulnerability management programs
- You have production experience with AWS, GCP or Azure, and are comfortable using security tools in these environments
- You can speak to the technical and business impacts of a vulnerability or bug
- You handle infrastructure with code because automation lets you focus on the more difficult and rewarding problems
- You want to work in a fast, high-growth startup environment
- You have 5+ years relevant technology experience in Security, Containers, Cloud, Vulnerability Management
- Familiar with:
- Authentication and Authorization concepts
- Design patterns, repeatable guidance, and policy
- Basic cryptography and key management
- Development of security services/tools (Python & Go)
- Network and host monitoring
- Linux systems administration
- Continuous Integration infrastructure and Source Code Repositories
- You have built or integrated tools through scripts or Scanning APIs (python, Go, Qualys, etc.)
- Relevant Industry Certification (CISSP, CISA, GCIH)
- Compliance Certification a big plus (ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer, QSA)
- Your writing is beyond reproach
- You have worked extensively in Google Workspace (Suite) of products & Slack
- You are able to get your message and point across through verbal communication and/or presentations
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule (“EPT”)
At Datadog, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. We analyze and carefully consider several factors when determining compensation, including your work history and professional experience. These considerations potentially can cause your compensation to vary.
The Information Security Analyst - Vulnerability Management role has an annual starting salary of $110,000, and a competitive equity package. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of employee benefits. To learn more about Benefits click here.
#LI-Remote This is a remote position
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.