Implementation/Conversion Analyst I at FIS
Who Are We:
FIS connects consumers to their money through leading-edge payments solutions. We’re the development engine of FIS: the largest, Fortune 500, Fintech company in the world. Our solution is branded by our customers — banks and retailers — so you might not have heard of us. But, if you’ve used a mobile banking app, interacted with an ATM, or used a debit card to complete a financial transaction, you’re most likely using FIS software. Our product is one that touches the average consumer on a regular basis, and makes the financial world go ‘round.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company, ranked 392 on the Fortune 500 list and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index. Named a 2016 “World’s Most Admired Company” by Fortune Magazine.
The Candidate will help coordinate and facilitate credit and debit card implementations that include internal conversions, external conversions, start up programs and add programs. Process all necessary VISA, MasterCard and all regional networks licensing documents for new and existing clients. Work projects with customers and internal departments with set deadlines . Manage the project and the project tasks which are dependent on employee completing the tasks according to project plan. Follow up with clients and internal departments to ensure timely completion of implementations. Must interact with clients on all projects. Act as a main contact for the client throughout the Implementation and Licensing phases for all aspects of the process up to and including monitoring once the program is in production for 30 days.. Contacts clients on a weekly basis to ensure timely implementation and licensing phases.
Provide Technical support for client's Visa/MC BIN processing including PIN, CVV/CVV2 CAVV/CAAV keys set up. Coordinate and verify completion of implementation packages. Performs credit and debit card research for internal departments including accounting and client relations, external clients and associations. Ensure clients have proper Visa & MC licensing. Handles Visa & MasterCard licensing for mergers, acquisitions and name changes. Work on special projects as assigned by management.
- May perform special projects upon request and on occasion.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Develops strong working relationships with assigned clients and FIS resources
- Manages and communicates expectations internally and externally
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, within time constraints and strict adherence to follow up
- Maintain and adhere to a unique MS Project Timeline with accurate and current information for each project ensuring project is progressing in accordance with Phase Dates specified.
- Meet with potential clients and present project plan and Implementation process
- Document new Implementation Process
- Other related duties are assigned as needed
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Requires advanced working knowledge of FIS systems as well as the industries in which FIS competes for business
- Ability to understand and apply concepts
- Ability to handle projects commensurate with job expectations
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Requires human relations, negotiation and documentation skills
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
- Effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- 2-years experience with Credit/Debit Card processing and client service environment required
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Working knowledge of VISA/MC Rules and Regulations a plus
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, within time constraints and strict adherence to follow up and meet short deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills, self-starter, positive attitude and detail oriented
- Proficiency in standard office software, such as MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and working knowledge of Windows based applications
- Must have good overall attendance record.
- Strong analytical decision making skills, self starter
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to professionally interact with all levels of management
- Must have the ability to be "On Call" and work overtime and weekends as needed for Conversions Projects
- High School Diploma or equivalent (College a plus)