Implementation-Conversion Analyst Senior at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This team is responsible for making sure all Customer Management, Safe Deposit Box and Currency Transaction Reporting system data is appropriately mapped from third party data processors into FIS' Integrated Banking System (IBS)
What you will be doing
You will be examining data files, processes and operational needs of customers to complete field-to-field data mapping for data conversion including data validation and determining customer specific processing parameters. You will complete FIS setup and provide support during the lifecycle of the conversion.
- Creates data maps and transaction workflow documents showing exactly how every field of information will be converted. Shares data maps with programmers, clients and others as appropriate to ensure successful conversion. Refines mapping through validation.
- As part of the conversion process, tests customized software against customer specific needs sharing reports and application specific data with customers that reflect how conversion data will be processed.
- Responsible for making sure all Customer Information, Safe Deposit Box and Currency Transaction Reporting system data is appropriately mapped from third party data processors into FIS' Integrated Banking System (IBS) by examining data files, processes, forms, reports and operational needs of customers.
- Completes field-to-field data mapping as the basis for conversion to FIS systems, including validation of that data.
- Determines customer specific processing parameters and completes FIS set-up of those parameters.
- Provides support during the lifecycle of the conversion on applications listed.
- Coordinates and conducts readiness review. This includes directing the customer in the preparation and execution of test scripts to verify accuracy of data, training and procedures, system set-up and reports. The readiness review process ensures the customer training and procedures, the system, and the conversion data are correct and ready for actual conversion.
- Acts as an on-site resource during conversion and answers questions, troubleshoots problems as they occur, supports implementation of new procedures, conducts last minute training if necessary and provides support during conversion week
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- 5+ years experience within a banking environment
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of communication, comfortable with remote and onsite interaction for resolving issues. Ability to translate client requirements to technical specifications and communicate to technical staff
- Experience with data mapping as well as strong analytical and technical skills
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
Bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of FIS' products and services, specifically with Integrated Banking Systems (IBS)
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and a fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.