Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all, fun.
Join the 2022 FIS University Program!
As a 2022 FIS University Program full-time employee, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars. Furthermore, you will work with a team invested in your growth, development, and success, including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in January, March, June, and September with a dedicated "Learning Week" where you will;
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
This position is for a June 27, 2022 start.
About the Team:
FIS is looking for anImplementation-Conversion Analystto join ourImplementationsteam inOrlando, FL. This position will work with our community banking clients across the US to manage and execute successful data and system conversions for our loan servicing software.This role involves up to ~20% travel.
What will you be doing?
In this role, you will work with clients throughout the US to examine data files, processes, forms, reports, and operational needs of our customers to complete data mapping and system conversions to FIS systems.
- You will understand and define client products and services through information gathering sessions to determine how FIS systems must be established to meet client needs.
- Through data analysis, product mapping, and interviews, you will gather forms and data files to assess requirements for software utilization and discuss any software customization requirements with the programming team.
- You will create data maps and transaction workflow documents showing exactly how every field of information will be converted. Data mapping forms the technical specification for the conversion and, in some cases, may generate code. You will then share the data maps with programmers, clients, and others as appropriate to ensure a successful conversion.
- As part of the conversion process, you will test customized software against customer-specific needs, sharing reports and application-specific data with customers that reflect how conversion data will be processed. Reviews conversion results (reports, balancing, data load, software changes) with a client to refine and confirm requirements.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree from job discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- An understanding of the loan terminologies and concepts such as Escrow, Accruals, Loan Repayment, etc.
- The ability to travel - 10-20%
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Very organized and detail-oriented; able to work with shifting priorities
- Must be an analytical thinker who enjoys analyzing issues and devising efficiencies to better the client experience
- You are looking to join our team and build a long-term career with FIS
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back to your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- FIS will pay off participants' principal student loan balance over 10 years of service. Eligibility starts after one year of tenure in the program for US participants.
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.