Implementation Analyst at Signify Health
How will this role have an impact?
The Implementation Analyst is responsible for all operational functions related to Tech Enabled Services software implementations. This position reports to the Director, Implementations and works with the Strategic Product, Engagement, Business Intelligence, Data Integration, and Technology Product Management teams to manage work streams necessary for clients and provider group implementations. This role is also responsible for the client data intake process, loading of the data into Signify Health’s system, user account creation, configuring and provisioning of necessary hardware, client reporting, and implementation issues tracking and resolution processes.
This role will report to our Director of Implementations.
What will you do?
- Manage client data intake processes, including SFTP management & partnering with BI & DI to load the data into Signify Health’s system
- Be responsible for user account creation, with support from Product Engagement team
- Develop client reporting and ensure all reports are delivered according to business requirements
- Log & track issues related to implementation, including the resolution and escalation processes
- Support automation of on-boarding and implementation processes as needed
- Quality, continuous improvement & visibility
- Manage highly visible and complex project assignments; distill project status and progress for audiences at multiple levels including clients, sales and senior management
- Combine industry expertise with a thorough understanding of information technology to develop innovative business solutions and positively influence the strategic thinking of the team
- Promote customer satisfaction and quality customer service
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to manage scope, schedule and expectations
- Collaborate with project team members to identify problems and opportunities within existing processes
- Accept and provide appropriate feedback on opportunities for improvement
- Support continuous improvement of personal work approach and deliverables along with those of the team
We are looking for someone with:
- 8+ years of software implementation, project management, or similar experience as detailed above in the responsibilities section of this job description
- 2+ years’ experience working within the healthcare industry, specifically working with health plans or medical groups
- 2+ years’ experience working with any government healthcare program (e.g. CMS, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.) preferred, but not required
- Understanding and experience with software development life cycle processes and methodologies
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we’re driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.