Implementation Analyst at Verisk (Remote)
We help the world see new possibilities and inspire change for better tomorrows. Our analytic solutions bridge content, data, and analytics to help business, people, and society become stronger, more resilient, and sustainable.Job Description
Objectives of the role:
- To work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders/customers to understand the business requirements for configurations and implementation. This includes gathering the information required to inform and prepare user stories.
- To bridge communications between internal and external stakeholders/customers and internal delivery teams to ensure the requirements are translated correctly into configuration or system changes
- To work as an integral part of the internal delivery teams to scope, prioritise, estimate, and plan product enhancements to drive maximum benefit as soon as possible.
- To complete product configuration in line with agreed client requirements, whilst adhering to the agreed Business Analysis quality standards process which sees all configuration testing prior to deployment to live.
- To collaborate with operational teams, sales and account management teams, customers and stakeholders to translate business requirements into user stories for the delivery teams to implement
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritised backlog of user stories for Configuration and implementation, as well as development where allocated
- Maintain and agree a configuration and implementation schedule with stakeholders based on agreed prioritisation criteria.
- To produce a status report for communication with the Executive Team and wider business stakeholders on the progress of inflight development
- Work with the Product owner to ensure system developments required for customer implementations are scoped and scheduled according to agreed prioritisation criteria
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Defining the User stories related to implementations based on the Customer requirements and Product Design.
- Ensure the IT development teams have all the required information to turn stories into actual delivery
- Deliver and Test system configurations using the settings module as well as testing of customer uploads
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, performing product demonstrations at appropriate periods in the development cycle.
- Act as technical contact for queries related to the product.
- Keeping abreast of Agile / Scrum best practices and new trends and proactively encouraging best practice with the Product Managers and across the Delivery Team
e are looking for a person that has experience in Business Analytics or related area, ideally in an Agile environment.
Other requirements are:
- Communication and presentation skills
- Planning and prioritisation skills
- Innovative approach
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Attention to details
- Problem Solving attitude
As a Verisk Business Analyst, you will be encouraged to develop your knowledge in the following areas:
- Appreciation of business strategy for product development to an advanced level
- Understanding of our software platform and IT processes to an advanced level
ISO Claims Partners, a Verisk business, is a nationally recognized leader in providing cost-effective and proven Medicare compliance and claim analytics services for Workers’ Compensation, First-Party No-Fault, and Liability claims. For the past two decades we have been a trusted consultant and provider to the largest carriers, TPAs, and self-insured Fortune 1000 companies in the world. We draw on unique data assets and deep domain expertise to develop products and services designed with one goal in mind: improving claims outcomes throughout the life of a claim. We accomplish this by providing cutting-edge analytics, unmatched data, and superior medical and legal advocacy – with big payoffs, taking claims organizations from a reactive to a proactive approach. ISO Claims Partners is headquartered in North Reading, Massachusetts, and has offices throughout North America. To learn more about ISO Claims Partners, please visit us at www.verisk.com/claimspartners. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Consumer Privacy Notice