Implementation Analyst Partner Integration at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Partner Integration (PI) team is responsible for exchanging data between our Payroll, HR, and Time and Labor products with external partners used by our clients to provide other related services such as 401(k), benefits, banking, and human capital management systems. The Implementation Analyst Partner Integration is an entry-level position.
Reports To: Manager Implementation Technical Services
- Configure Paylocity customers for data transfers to existing partners.
- Review new configurations, explain technical and non-technical details to customers, and participate in setup reviews with both customers and external partners. Research file transmissions and payroll data to respond to inquiries from customers, external partners, and internal staff.
- Manage personal workload to stay current with all assigned projects.
- Review and analyze business requirements for data transfers between Paylocity customers and existing, external partners
- Configure Paylocity systems for data import and export to meet requirements
- Coordinate with clients and external partners on data reviews, testing and project status
- Manage test scripts, file delivery dates and client/vendor milestones for data transfers
- Review and audit interface setups for accuracy and adherence to requirements
- High School Diploma is required
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role is required.
- Ability to demonstrate prior ability or an ability and willingness to learn SQL.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Prior experience with Payroll and/or Retirement Plans is a strong plus.
- Prior experience dealing with financial concepts a plus.
- Knowledge of data retrieval from a relational database (such as Access) is a strong plus; the majority of daily work duties involve the retrieval and modification of data from relational databases.
- Prior work experience in a collaborative, team-oriented environment is a strong plus.
- Team Player, collaborating with others to make awesome happen
- Self-Motivated - you like to work hard, play hard.
- Adaptable - quick feet! You can shift priorities if needed.
- Highly Organized - detail-oriented is your thing!
- MS Office applications - are no sweat when it comes to your skillset
In response to COVID-19 & Paylocity's commitment to keeping our employees safe, our Support Analysts are currently working remotely. Support Analysts will onboard and receive training remotely. In the future, this role will be required to work onsite, as outlined by the department, once local government orders indicate that it is possible in addition to when Paylocity determines it is safe to do so.
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $39,520 - $60,528/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a comprehensive variable compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.