Join VillageMD as an Identity and Access Management Analyst!
At VillageMD, we're looking for an IAM Analyst to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
In this role, the IAM Analyst will support strategic Identity and Access Objectives within the Security Architecture Team. Core responsibilities include analyzing requirements and documenting standards across all components of the IAM program: Identity Governance and Administration, Privilege Access Management, Single Sign-on, B2B integration, Policy Lifecycle, Request Management, and provisioning.
How you can make a difference
- Drive efficiency and scalability in the IAM program in the context of rapid business growth
- Drive awareness of IAM standards among product and business owners
- Participate in new project work to ensure IAM principles are addressed in designs and operating procedures
- Participate in access management policy development and ongoing risk assessments
- Define and communicate IAM standards to product and business owners
- Manage adoption rollout of current and future standards
- Own entitlement review processes across the organization
- Participate and/or lead the installation, integration, deployment, and support of IAM tools and products
- Gather and report metrics on IAM program success
- Provide recommendations to Security and Technology leaders on program improvement
Skills for success
- Experience with implementing data and application access controls within the healthcare context
- Experience designing and supporting IAM technology components
- Work independently, self-manage daily workload to demonstrate progress towards objectives
- Ability to solicit and document detailed business and functional requirements
- Communicate risk-based prioritization justification to product and business owners for backlog planning and prioritization
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- General knowledge of Cybersecurity principles and IT General Controls
Experience to drive change
- 3 to 5 years of requirements analysis for security and business functions
- 2+ years' experience with technical experience of IAM tools and relevant security monitoring technologies
- Strong verbal and written skills to develop technical documentation, training, and presentations
- Demonstrated experience with problem solving, creative outside the box approach to controls design and implementation
- BA/BS Degree in Computer, MIS, Health Information Management, or Security Discipline
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.