HR Web Content Senior Analyst at Cox Enterprises (San Diego, CA)
The HR Web Content Sr. Business Analyst delivers full support of HR's self-service and digital experience goals through content research, system analysis, management, development and continuous improvement for internal-facing HR intranet and content management tools. Partners with HR leaders and IT subject matter experts (SMEs) to deliver new solutions for content supporting HR functions and employee experience. Resolves escalated issues related to this content and drives enhancements and projects. Responsible for analyzing content usage metrics to determine content that needs to stay, update or delete. Duties will include:
- Audit, analyze and update HR content on our internal employee intranet (SharePoint Modern).
- Support HR Content Owners in delivering and maintaining effective, timely content.
- Ensure secure and targeted delivery, including system and group analysis.
- Lead analytics analysis and support across platforms and divisions if needed to develop view of portal effectiveness.
- Drive and ensure alignment of HR intranet with delivery for knowledge, HCM, learning and chatbot.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Drives HR content managers and functional content owners' use of tools, standards and process, including authoring, provisioning, tagging, publishing, auditing, and providing expert input/feedback on myHR content organization.
- Coordinate, update and disseminate Information:
- Ensures content security with system-based analysis, management and alignment with boundary partners.
- Updates, distributes and sometimes creates standardized job aids, methods, procedures, and any information that supports and encourages self-service delivery on myHR portals.
- Reviews current content processes and recommends suggestions on process improvement with best practices in mind. Leads teams to develop, design and drive proof of concept on recommended solutions.
- Runs enhancements and projects for HR knowledge and communications tools, including testing.
- Solves escalated support requests in partnership with HR Delivery analysts and Employee Service Center. Requests may include troubleshooting user front-end access to content or providing process reminders.
- Delivers ad-hoc training for end users in support of self service.
- Provides analysis to support metrics dashboard design and collaborates during reviews. Delivers on recommendations to promote increased self-service and usage of HR knowledge and communications tools as indicated by operational analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline ( Web management, knowledge management, technical communications with emphasis in Human Resources) and 4 years' experience in a related content management role. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master's degree and 2 years' experience; a Ph.D. and up to 1 year of experience; or 8 years' experience in a related field
- Must have experience working with secure and targeted content management including ability to maintain group-based security
- Experience using and supporting content and knowledge across publishing systems, including SharePoint Modern (required) , ServiceNow and Workday.
- Strong analytic and diagnostic skills using Adobe Analytics or similar tool as well as a data-driven and metrics-driven approach
- Ability to organize, synthesize and securely present codified HR knowledge (documents, graphics, page-level descriptions, etc.) on portals with business goals in mind
- Strong awareness of (and willingness to research) "best in class" practices for tagging, indexing and otherwise ensuring content is findable
- Excellent knowledge of spreadsheets, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools for developing and tracking content
- Excellent editing, reporting and visual presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout the organization
- Office-based position requiring physical ability to create and assess content using laptop/mobile devices and with occasional limited control over pace of work
- BS/BA in related discipline strongly desired
- Experience with Adobe and SharePoint Modern analytics a strong plus.
- Experience with analytics delivery and design of dashboards a plus.
- Experience in managing social collaboration groups and/or communities of practice a plus
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and graphic design a plus
USD 77,000.00 - 115,600.00 per year
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That's a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you're interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses - which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications - is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page .
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.