Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
Select roles that are location-specific will still be eligible for flexible schedules.
The Department: Business Development
Transforming finance and empowering the individual through crypto is a deeply human pursuit. In Business Development, we build relationships, are on the front lines of all critical customer service issues, and help manage the customer lifecycle through pivotal stages in their Gemini journey. Whether it’s identifying new key institutional clients or servicing a retail customer’s needs, our goal is the same: deliver for our customers no matter what.
The Role: Head of Research & Insights
Gemini is looking for a Head of Research & Insights for our Global Business Development capability. This role is responsible for developing a unique research product for the institutional market that will help grow Gemini business development efforts and increase client interaction. Specifically, they will develop research and collateral across verticals in the wealth management, portfolio solutions, fund issuance, and trading spheres. The individual will be able to leverage internal data-analytics and exchange data teams to create a proprietary product unavailable via traditional paths.
- Develop a unique and informative research product specifically tailored for the institutional space.
- Create, own, and execute on a long-term Research strategy for Business Development
- Interact with client relationships across all Institutional verticals including tailored portfolio analytics, presentations, webinars and other meetings.
- Fluent in a wide range of methodologies, including business health (NPS, trackers), product and marketing assessment (value props, feature prioritization), segmentations, UX reviews, and behavioral data
- Experience working within or alongside Data teams, including Data Engineering, Data Science, and Analytics
- The ability to partner with and direct the work of highly technical Data staff to understand the business’s need and create appropriate solutions
- Proven ability to balance short term deliverables while maintaining a long-term view of how analytics solutions need to evolve over time to serve the needs of a business
- Experience in a high growth company, and comfort with a degree of change and ambiguity characteristic to startups
- In depth experience with Salesforce as a user and administrator
- Advanced understanding of Excel/Sheets, BI tools such as Tableau or Looker, SQL
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.