GTM Operations & Strategy Analyst at Attentive (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:40 p.m. (CST) on Friday, May 27, 2022
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 5,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, Urban Outfitters, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
As a GTM Operations and Strategy Analyst you will be integral in our efforts to intelligently scale the way we go to market. This position will partner closely with our Sales Analytics team, Salesforce Architecture, and Business Operations to operationalize strategic projects, system design for new products, and work on shared analyses. They will also play a key role in partnering with Sales Managers to hone our go to market approach via territory design and rules of engagement.
- Take on open-ended projects that require turning analytical insights into operational plans
- Own our sales territory model including territory distribution and automation systems, and account scoring methodology
- Support development of international and new product workflows including system design, target-setting, rules of engagement and other requirements to support growth
- Serve as an analytical business partner to Attentive’s sales managers to help them run their business
- Partner closely with Analytics, Business Operations and other GTM Ops team members to scale insights and processes
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-3 years of analytical or go-to-market operations experience
- Start-up, investment banking, consulting, or venture capital backgrounds preferred
- Strong analytical and business modeling capabilities coupled with presentation skills and written communication
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tier university
- Highly proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, and G Suite
- Experience with Salesforce, Looker, and other business analytics tools preferred
- A quick learner that enjoys tackling ambiguous problems and coming up with creative solutions
- Thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment
Benefits & Perks
- You'll get competitive perks and benefits from health care to home office equipment, to help you bring your best self to work.
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Speed is our best offense and defense
Never Settle - Continuously raise the bar for yourself and your teammates
Hard Work Solves Big Problems - Success requires grit and resilience
Be Attentive - Work together as a team to drive greatness for our company and our customers
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
More Information on Attentive
Attentive operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in New York, NY. Attentive was founded in 2016. It has 1165 total employees. To see all jobs at Attentive, click here.
Read Full Job Description