Good people, working with good people, for our common good.Sound good?
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you! Primary Responsibilities
The Growth Solutions Analyst supporting National and Natural Chains is a key asset to KeHE's Merchandising Solutions and Sales Teams. This position is responsible for supporting the Growth Solutions Manager, Chains in the development of divisional category projects, analysis, and presentations. This position will also engage and coordinate the efforts of key stakeholders and subject matter experts to meet the scope and deadlines of projects. As with all positions at KeHE, we expect that all actions will be consistent with KeHE's Mission, Vision and Values. Essential Functions
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- Identify product trends specific to chain retailers by analyzing:
- Syndicated data (SPINS, IRI)
- KeHE data
- Panel data (CSIA)
- Demographic data (ShopperSights)
- Consumer data (Mintel)
- Research quantitative and qualitative information to support innovative merchandising solutions.
- Compile actionable qualitative information to develop customer-centric category solutions.
- Utilize syndicated data portals to mine and pull insights for retailer presentations.
- Analyze demographic data to determine division and store specific opportunities.
- Examine retailer assortment to determine voids and establish assortment priorities.
- Manage projects to ensure timelines and deliverables are clearly communicated and completed.
- Assemble and proof final presentations for accuracy, consistency and visual appearance.
- Evaluate past performance of presentations and projects to ensure ROI potential is maximized.
- Stay abreast on consumer insights, category trends and product innovation.
- Support other functional groups within the Merchandising Solutions Team on an as needed basis (e.g. Sales Enablement, Category Management).
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- 4-year Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field of study
- Experience with retail merchandising, grocery category management, the consumer package goods industry, and/or the grocery industry are a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI a plus
- Willingness to take initiative on projects with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate skill and competency with all Microsoft Office software
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced business environment
- Capacity to learn and process quickly
- Possess a sense of urgency and attention to accuracy and detail
2022-15905 Equal Employer Opportunity Statement
KeHE Distributors provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits all forms of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or faith, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training as well as the administration of all Human Resources and Talent Acquisition processes.