Growth Engagement Manager at Credit Karma
Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
The Charlotte based Growth Engagement Manager role is key to driving Credit Karma’s engagement engine. Your mandate will be to mine user data for relevant insights that unlock new audience segments and engagement strategies, rooted in personalization, member progress and use-case expansion. In this role, you will craft highly personalised messages and product experiences that touch millions of members every day across multiple channels (including email, push notification and in-app). Are you ready to help us deliver delightful experiences that touch millions of members? Drop us a line!
What You Will Do:
- Use data to identify new audience segments that unlock highly personalized messaging
- Build experiences that connect members to new use cases that drive engagement and retention
- Build insights that inform every stage of the member lifecycle from activation to resurrection
- Build and execute engagement, lifecycle and retention initiatives from inception to launch across multiple channels, including email, push notifications and in-app
- Design and implement A/B tests to optimize each and every component of emails, push notifications and in-app messages prior to launch
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Copy, Design and Brand to transform your ideas into compelling and personalized messages and product experiences
What's Great About It:
- You will own projects end to end, delivering insights that inform targeting strategies
- Every day you’ll work to help our members make financial progress
- The role is highly cross-functional. You will be the primary point of contact for Product, Engineering, and Business Development in a matrixed and highly collaborative team environment
- You will enjoy high visibility to senior marketing leadership
- Advanced SQL and Excel skills
- 4+ years of professional experience in a quantitative field
- Experience building audience segments and driving engagement and lifecycle initiatives
- Track record in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders and considerable autonomy
- Technical degree (Economics, Statistics, Math, etc.) preferred
- Deep analytics chops and superb track record of effective data storytelling
- MBA a plus but not a requirement
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance or similar ordinances.
COVID-19 update: Protecting the health of our employees and the candidates interested in a career at Credit Karma is our top priority. We appreciate your understanding and being open and flexible with any changes related to our interviewing process. Moving forward, all new hires are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to share proof of that status prior to their first day of onboarding. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons, we will explore potential reasonable accommodations; however, Credit Karma may not be able to grant such accommodations in all cases.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies:
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)