Google (GCP) Data Engineer at Onebridge (Indianapolis, IN)
Onebridge is a Consulting firm with an HQ in Indianapolis, and clients dispersed throughout the United States and beyond. We have an exciting opportunity for a GCP Data Engineer to join an exciting project on a contract basis.
This is a fully remote role operating on EST.
GCP Data Engineer | About You
As a Data Engineer, you are responsible for analyzing and organizing raw data into datasets. You will build and maintain ETL Pipelines. You will build and maintain ETL Pipelines and have extensive knowledge of the Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
GCP Data Engineer | Day-to-Day
- Collaborate with development and technical support teams.
- Develop and maintain data systems and ETL/ELT solutions and data pipelines.
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root causes, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures.
- Educate team members on the importance of cloud-based implementation initiatives.
GCP Data Engineer | Skills & Experience
- 7+ years as a Data Engineer with at least 1-year of hands-on experience with GCP. Other cloud experience is helpful (AWS, Azure).
- Experienced modeling, deploying, and transforming data to cloud-ready solutions on GCP.
- GCP: Cloud Data Fusion, BigQuery, Cloud Functions, Cloud Pub/Sub, & Cloud Data Flow experience required.
- Deep SQL experience is required. NoSQL experience preferred.
- Familiarity with API integration with Salesforce and managing CI/CD pipelines using GitHub.
100% Employee-Owned & a Best Place to Work in Indiana, since 2015.