Google Analytics Implementation Specialist (Remote) at iHerb
The Analytics Implementation Specialist is responsible for implementation, QA, and maintenance of analytics tracking. Reporting to the Google Analytics Manager, this role will execute iHerb’s analytics tracking strategy by working with web development teams to configure and maintain a robust data layer, implementing 1st & 3rd party tracking solutions, and providing app tracking specifications for Firebase to the app development teams (iOS and Android).
• Implement and configure tracking in Google Analytics, Firebase, and Google Tag Manager to effectively track web and app key performance metrics, and marketing activities.
• Contribute to analytics strategy and planning to improve our measurement capabilities.
• Effectively collaborate with cross-functional peers to deliver high quality measurement of web and app performance.
• Delivers high quality implementations within data collection project timelines.
• Ensure the quality and consistency of event taxonomy and data flows.
• Collaborate with various business teams such as Development, Product, Marketing and Business Intelligence, to understand the requirements of data needed to drive business decisions.
• Technical documentation writing related to event taxonomy and data layer implementation requirements.
• Troubleshoot tracking and diagnose issues within source code, platform configurations, and tracking tags; providing recommendations for improvement and implementing solution.
• Communicate effectively with developers to explain what an implementation is designed to accomplish.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• SME in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
• Strong knowledge of the web data layer.
• Ability to collaborate with several cross-functional internal and external groups to understand measurement requirements and execute a tracking strategy.
• Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated adaptability, flexibility, and resilience in ambiguous/undefined environments.
• Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Agile delivery environment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Experience with app and ecommerce tracking for large online retailer.
• Familiarity with data analysis and visualization.
• Proven time management.
• Organizational and communication skills.
• 2+ years of experience working with and implementation of Google Analytics, Firebase, and GTM.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
• Web analytics certification (preferred).
• Tag management certification (preferred).
Staffing Agency Submission Notice
iHerb does not accept unsolicited 3rd party ("Agency") candidates. If you are an Agency, please send any requests to be considered as a supplier in our Vendor Management System to [email protected] Do not contact iHerb employees directly. If requested to work on a role, any Agency candidates would be presented through the internal recruiting organization.
iHerb is on a mission to make health and wellness accessible to all. We offer Earth’s best-curated selection of health and wellness products, at the best possible value, delivered with the most convenient experience.
We’re the world’s largest eCommerce platform dedicated to vitamins, minerals, and supplements, and other health and wellness products. For more than 25 years, we’ve been making it simple for people all over the world to purchase the highest quality products. From supplements to skincare to grocery items, we ship over 30,000 products, from over 1,200 brands direct to our customers in 185+ countries.
Our vision is to become the #1 destination for health and wellness across the world.
With a passion for wellness and a mind for innovative solutions, iHerb team members share a vision for a healthier world that drives them each day. Our 5 Shared Values unite our global team:
Focus on the Customer · Empower Our People · Be Entrepreneurial & Pivot Quickly ·
Embrace Diversity & Inclusion · Strive for Simplicity
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well, and plan for their financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. For the comprehensive benefits list, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com. For our international team members, you may be eligible for benefits depending on the country where you are employed. The Talent Acquisition Partner/local HR representative will go over the benefits you are eligible for.
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.