WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
The Braze Global Strategic Accounts Team leads the global relationships and operations for Braze’s largest strategic clients. We work directly with C-level leadership, agencies, and partners at each of these clients to develop business plans with a lens toward scaling our global relationships and improving customer outcomes. In addition, we are excited to hire a Global Data Lead to oversee the data roadmap and data strategy and drive value-driven metrics as part of the cross-functional operating model for this new organization.
The Global Data Lead will focus on the data and measurement side for several of the largest brands in the world by building and nourishing a team that will drive cross-functional success to meet or exceed Braze’s financial targets.
Build, lead and hire the best talent:
- Create a plan for scaled capabilities focused on: executive reporting, driving growth, and data advocacy for Global Strategic Accounts
- Work with internal stakeholders to align resource needs and drive change in Global Strategic Accounts
- Lead a team of data consultants to drive value across global brands through gathering, building, and delivering reporting
- Iterate on essential data training for customers at both the global and regional levels
- Identify and lead Global Strategic Accounts initiatives that generate incremental revenue, retention, and improvement to NPS and other customer and product-driven metrics
- Partner with GM of Global Strategic Accounts and Marketing to develop a data-driven value proposition, inclusive of: positioning to clients, value internally, program design, and collateral
- Develop client-facing thought leadership
- 4+ years of senior management experience, inspiring and growing technical teams at a digital platform, marketing technology, or SaaS company
- 6+ years of experience as a proven strategic trusted advisor working with customers via C-Level stakeholders
- A high level of expertise in cross-functional / multi-department alignment
- Working knowledge of Python, SQL, Cloud Infrastructure, BI/Analytics tools
- Client-facing experience in driving change through the adoption of new products
- Track record of building metrics specific to activating global centers of excellence
- You have an in-depth understanding of Scalable Data Modeling and ROI-driven Marketing Analytics
- You are passionate about implementing a data-driven culture - and want it to happen
- Experience in building organizations and fostering a humane, inclusive culture
- Experience managing global client relationships
- Experience with relational or NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience in a modern data stack - Cloud Warehouses, Cloud BI tools, Analytics Whitelabeling and Embedding
- MarTech / AdTech / SAAS background in understanding tools and system adoption
- Ability to influence executives and drive change and adoption
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Deep understanding of customer engagement technologies, cross channel campaign management, and the nature of multidisciplinary teams in the buying process
- Machine learning production-level experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.