Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Primary Purpose of this Position:
As a member of the Total Rewards COE team, the Global Compensation Analyst will have a primary focus on compensation data, including but not limited to, salary survey participation, internal salary analyses, and additional benchmarking analyses. Reporting to the Manager, Global Compensation Programs, this role will also serve as a support role for the Regional Total Rewards Consultants with various compensation projects and/or data analyses and preparation.
Essential Responsible Areas:
- Responsible for the annual compensation survey submission process (~65 submissions) and coordinates the global survey data agreements.
- Determines the appropriate job matches to use in the survey submissions and prepares the survey input for data submissions.
- Reviews survey utilization and makes recommendations on surveys to include in annual global survey data agreements.
- Prepares proactive year-over-year survey trend analysis for the Regional Total Rewards Consultants.
- Responsible for loading survey data annually into Willis Towers Watson compensation software tool and completes year over year matching process to ensure market data stays current. Partners with Senior Analyst on additional system-related tasks and processes for the compensation software tool.
- Assists with the administration of the annual compensation cycles in SAP SuccessFactors. Provides global data preparation/analysis for the Regional Total Rewards Consultants and serves as the back-up support for executing the system administrative tasks.
- Provides global grading support as needed and completes initial grading evaluation for Regional Total Rewards Consultants to review and finalize. Prepares initial market pricing and the initial annual salary ranges range analysis for Regional Total Rewards Consultants to review and finalize.
- Assists in developing the annual merit budget materials, including preparing a summary of market and economic data from global salary increase surveys and prepares the merit budget recommendation presentation templates for the Regional Total Rewards Consultants to use for the annual merit budget recommendation discussions with business leaders.
- Provides support in preparing global benchmarking analysis for compensation and perquisites programs.
- Provides ad-hoc support to Manager and Regional Total Rewards Consultants, including data preparation and data analysis, audits, reports, payout files, and other related support.
- Partners with Manager to review various compensation processes and provides process improvement recommendations.
- Serves as a back-up support for maintaining the Global Job Classification data in SuccessFactors.
Position Requirement & competencies:
- Job requires a Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or a related field
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the compensation field, including administration of compensation programs.
- Preferred experience in WTW (Willis Towers Watson) GGS methodology, WTW CompSoftware tool, and SAP SuccessFactors
- Demonstrated analytical skills and mathematical aptitude to analyze pay data, salary structures and market data and to prepare pay recommendations.
- Good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills in order to work effectively with others.
- Ability to effectively create and maintain a teamwork environment.
- Must be able to handle sensitive related and proprietary information in a confidential manner.
- Demonstrated knowledge of global grading methodologies and understanding of compensation concepts
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 68,000 - 101,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Job Grade: 10
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans