At Wisetack, we’re building financially-responsible consumer lending products that help service-based businesses thrive.
Wisetack is a well-funded ~100 person startup founded in 2018 by a team of experienced fintech veterans, with a leadership team that comes from PayPal, LinkedIn, Lending Club, Affirm, Amazon, and other top companies. We’re backed by leading VCs, including Insight Partners, Greylock, and Bain Capital Ventures, (investors in Airbnb, LinkedIn, Instagram, Dropbox, and many more.)
We raised a $45M Series B last year and since then, we've invested in our people and technology and signed a slew of new partnerships. This is a fun stage in any company's lifecycle where we've got the core foundation built, a healthy growth rate, and a clear path to success, but you'd still be joining early enough to help shape the future of the company.
Business Insider called us one of the 70 most promising startups changing the world of finance, LendIt selected us as this year's winner in the Best Emerging Lending Platform category for their Fintech Industry Awards, and we were just named to the inaugural SMBTech 50 list (perhaps you saw us on the billboard in Times Square?) The external recognition is great, but we're equally -- if not more -- happy with the recognition from our customers. Our current NPS rating is a sky-high 78. We're proud that we're building a product that customers love.
- Develop and perform application verification processes based on fraud risk attributes.
- Perform manual reviews and investigations of new merchant and borrower accounts to identify and prevent potential fraud.
- Conduct phone interviews with high-risk applicants to ensure the identities of applicants with high fraud risk attributes.
- Monitor and identify trends through ongoing analysis. Share findings with the fraud investigation and fraud risk team.
- Partner closely with the Operations, Risk, and Compliance teams to improve monitoring and due diligence of transactions and consumers.
- Propose new data points and attributes for fraud detection and prevention.
- Minimum 1-2 years of financial fraud investigation and analytic experience in the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of fraud analytic tools utilized in the financial and/or lending industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and time management skills.
- The ideal candidate will have ACFE or similar certification
Wisetack is proud to be a remote-first company! Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from the Wisetack office in SF, and may occasionally travel to the Wisetack office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events.
Spend a little time on our About Us page researching our team and our values, and check out our Press page and our blog for more background on what we do. If you think this might be a fit, we’d love to hear from you!